• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Any know what year honda scooter this is?

ammohonda

I know its a 50cc cub but dont know what year!
2012-01-05_16-54-13_778.jpg

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I would guess somewhere between 1958 - now as they came out in 58 and are still being built. I had a 71 Honda 750 K1 that I chopped in the mid 70's and put 200,000 miles on it before I sold it. Great motorcycle too.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Take the serial number to a Honda dealer and they will be able to tell you the year.

had a few of those in my teens honda c50/c70/c90 .run for ever if given oil changes.100plus mpg.rust was the only problem .

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have one like it and just went out to look at it for you. It is bolted on the wall so tight that the side is all I could see. sorry
wall.jpg

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
jeez i thought these things were extinct....25 years ago i had a tonne of these in my dad's garage,i used to build one wreck it and back to the drawing board.

all i can say is by looks alone i would place it as a mid to late 60's....something tells me 67 but it is hard to tell as little changed on them over the years...lack of blinkers and seat colour hints at 67.

fun memories.:wink:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking at those VINs, you can see the 10th character is the year.
The red one is a "0"
The green(?) one is a "9"

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I have one like it and just went out to look at it for you. It is bolted on the wall so tight that the side is all I could see. sorry
wall.jpg

All those racks on the wall can't help but make me wonder what caliber & load you used to take down the Honda ?:whistling:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
well it is for sure older than the 71 model...it was bugging me and now i see it.

look at this 71 model rear light mount....yours is older than this...

Attachments

• product.jpg
    product.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 324

harryzx-12

I have a 1966 C-50 white and it looks similiar to yours. Mine runs and is in good shape. I also have 2 C-70's a 1980 and an 82 .They are cheap compared to the imports from china etc. They are extremely reliable.
I love to ride the small bikes but not as much as my hayabusa or zx-12.I plan on passing on the hondas to my grandkids.