• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

White House Says

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Cool, that makes him a marter now and he gets his virgins!

Hope they nag the crap out of him for all eternity! With no place to hide!

What kind of an idiot would even want 72 Virgins, constant cat fights!

Seems to me it would be much nicer having one that knew what she was doing!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well NBC thinks this is the end of Terrorism??? It is going to change our life, the way we get on planes, and a bunch of other things??

Never forget.

World%20Trade%20Center%2011_9%20201.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This is somewhat puzzling to me.
A couple of days ago, I ran across a site that supposedly had pics of his face beaten to a pulp stating he was dead.
Looked at it, then thought it wasn't true, so I didn't bother posting it here.
It was one of those sites like Truth Is Contagious, or Before It's News.
Can't remember.

In any case, this is probably the one positive thing to come out of this administration.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
And lets never forget who financed the whole thing .

Saudi Arabia

Would'nt it be nice to actually develope our alternative energy sources and let the Saudis and all their oil ,rot in hell ????

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Barry's about to claim credit for killing OBL...

He pulled the trigger himself.
Yep great timing , first the release of Obamas bogus BC that no one in his administration has debated the fact that it is suposedlly faked & now this . Maybe its just me but I smell a friggen rat and a bigger smoke screen of bullshit .

What really pisses me off is all the main stream media are allready talking about what they claim to be facts from BS leaked by who the hell knows . :hammer:

Cant wait to see what kind of medal or award Obama gets for this , but I'm betting we aint seen nothing yet as far as the terrorists threats , we just need to wake up and decide who the terrorists really are . :glare:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Finally some news about Osama Bin Laden,hopefully the last......

Time to sit back and enjoy the press, as long as he is gone I'm happy!:clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
My question right now is: did this happen today, or a few days ago, and we're only just now hearing about it?
Doesn't matter either way I suppose.
>..............Obama just said it happened today, and that no Americans were harmed.
I hope they have a photo of the creep.

"We are not are war with Islam"- Obama- Sunday, May 1, 2011.. 11:40pm.
????????

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is not the end of muslim terrorism. They just got one well known bastard. We can NOT let our guard down.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Do not know the source

Attachments

• 221634_10150187515743390_513163389_6727541_68239_s.jpg
    221634_10150187515743390_513163389_6727541_68239_s.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 103

RedRocker

Congratulations to our Men and Women that made this happen and credit goes to
Obama for keeping Dubya's plan in place to get this bastard. There were actually young
people in front of the White House last night singing the Star Spangled Banner, WOW!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Obama got OBL because of the network that Bush set up. Obama's administration has been trying to dismantle Bush's programs all this time, and yet they still got OBL because of what Bush did... Clearly this was Bush's fault!