• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A new tractor for Melensdad

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
1462964_10201276245050075_1727107675_n.jpg

here's a great idea for your next tractor Bob

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That might be a little to big for my property . . . but a bit small for Kirk's!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow neer saw one with tires like that!!

You could bore losts of Ice holes with that thing!

What is it for STN?? Some thing to do with gold??

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
they are building ice roads across the tundra on the north slope. the rollagon tires run such low air pressure you can drive over the top of a human with out hurting them

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Those tires would not be great for traction but sure spread the weight out which is a nice thing when on ice.:smile:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll hold Nancy Pelosi's beer. She can go first :hammer:
Bob I think what you want is Pelosi under a freight train as for traction at -40 the ice and snow will give you some pretty good traction as long as you don't spin the tires, almost like sand. the other thing to remember is all tread does is dig you in deeper, it will also increase your weight in small areas the reason for those bag type tires is not to disturb the exposed vegetation, un like Canada where they cut corridors for ice roads here in Alaska when the road melts there is to be no signature left as to where there was a road.