• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

America was never that great!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
According to NY Gov. Cuomo. These liberal asswipes never ever fail to amaze me. It is truly amazing how much they hate America and all it stands for and ever stood for.

I always hated it when I had to work in New York. Believe it or not, the liberals there are much worse then on this side of the lake.

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 5.40.36 PM.png

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Our side will argue we are the greatest country ever to exist – that we should be thankful to be Americans & give glory to the Lord Almighty we live in this country

The other side will say “America was never great” and are angry to be in America.

Right after this speech Cuomo was rushed into surgery. Doctors are now frantically trying to remove Cuomo's foot from his mouth.

Prognosis is not good. The foot is so deep that it has pushed Cuomo's head out his ass.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Our side will argue we are the greatest country ever to exist – that we should be thankful to be Americans & give glory to the Lord Almighty we live in this country

The other side will say “America was never great” and are angry to be in America.

Right after this speech Cuomo was rushed into surgery. Doctors are now frantically trying to remove Cuomo's foot from his mouth.

Prognosis is not good. The foot is so deep that it has pushed Cuomo's head out his ass.

:th_lmao:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Reports out that he is getting some backlash from voters for this statement.

Apparently he is starting to walk it back and explain it away.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Too little. Too late. Sound bites of him saying that will haunt him if he decides to run against Trump in 2020.