• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Told my Sis-in-law to get a job

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My sister in law is in closing in on 50 years old. Has never held a real, full time job for more than a year. For the last several years she has been working as a part time handy-man for cash. Lives in my guest apartment over our garage, rent free. Actually she's been accumulating unpaid rental debt for the past 8 to 10 years. Supposed to be paying us $500/month. On top of that my wife has been lending her sister roughly $1500-$2000 per month.

My wife has been telling her sister to get a job, pretty much non-stop for the past few years.

Well its hit a breaking point.

I unloaded today :boxing:

Waiting for the fall out.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good luck with that Bob.
What will happen with the plan for those two to rehab the house you bought?

Hope it all works out for the better.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like you and your wife have your own private welfare system. Sorry if I offend but that's the way this outsider sees it. Been there done that with our daughter.
Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like you and your wife have your own private welfare system. Sorry if I offend but that's the way this outsider sees it. Been there done that with our daughter.
Mike

You are 100% accurate!

I've said it many times.

Good luck with that Bob.
What will happen with the plan for those two to rehab the house you bought?

Hope it all works out for the better.

That house is in progress of being rehabbed now.

S-I-L figured she's make enough to pay her expenses. By my calculations she owes my wife more $$$ than she will make on the house. And that is just what she borrowed in the past 90 days.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
reading your post Bob I must have married your sister in law cause she sounds a lot like my wife.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I feel for you, but I have to say better you then me. I have dealt with similar family crap before and it never ends well. Never. Hope you have better results.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
When inlaws turn into outlaws it gets really bad whether they're in jail or on the run. Either way you're an a$$hole!!
Mike