• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wrong side of the tracks

Forrest

I'm not sure whether the concept really exists anymore, now that trains play less of a role in daily life. There was a Simpsons episode where Bart runs away, crosses over the wrong side of the ( actual railroad ) tracks, and the scenery instantly changes - barred windows, dilapidated houses, and all that.

There's nothing wrong with either side of the tracks here - one is closer to home, and the other has a great trail by the water. And it wasn't even the tracks themselves I was trying to photography, although I lucked out and a train happened to come by with its headlights on, making this a lot more interesting, visually.

FootBridgeWithTrain.jpg

Truth be told, though, I came to photograph the bridge itself. Have a look at some other views of this fascinating little piece of architecture:

Moonrise, Foot Bridge - Seattle by night
Footbridge, twilight - In Context

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great pics. They look surreal.
I'm missing the train's headlight though. :confused: