• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SC set a record today

loboloco

We had up to 2 inches of snow on the first of November 2014. Earliest recorded snowfall here since they started keeping records 125 years ago.:hammer:
Must be all those flipping snowbirds bringing that crap down with them.:whistling:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
No snow in East Texas. It was a beautiful, sunny day with bright blue skies and not even a puffy little white cloud. Oh, by the way, it was darned cold. It was down to just below freezing this morning and took a long time to warm up.

I went outside about 10 o'clock to set some wooden fence posts. I gave that up as a bad idea and went back inside. I didn't start until 2 in the afternoon and even then it wasn't too darned warm but I goterdun.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We had sleet and snow on Halloween, no trick or treaters braved the weather to come to our house. But no real accumulation. Supposed to make it up to 50 today.