• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Super heat for the holiday

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I did some outside stuff till 10 am and that was about it till this evening. We are down to 61 and should have a break from now till next week.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I just checked. It seems we are supposed to have storms for the next couple of days. They're not supposed to drop the temp much (into the high 80's) and the humidity will be unbearable. We need the rain so i think that I'll stay inside. I may go check out the air conditioning in the tractor and mow the pasture some or at least until the rain starts.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
No a/c in any of mine. Heck the Satoh don't even have a rops or roof. Need to fire it up this week and regrade some gravel in my road.