• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
take care of what yo need to, galvy, we are here for ya always.

and as far as me, it wasnt me, the lil lady has been having some extreme abdominal pains and nothin the doc gav eher was working. they dont know what it is yet though..
Well she has been snowed in with you for the last ten days. That would get my bowels in an uproar too. Maybe your lousy cooking is taking it's toll.:hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Strange shit has been happening to threads as well. Maybe our buddy Tree is a secret hacker as well. He has been banned from several other forums for going off about the same stuff he did here. Just a thought.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang, it is about time! Pg has been wondering where you were. Galvi is busy with family stuff and I think we ran Deano off? I know this thread is more FUN than most and we need more of that.:clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
yeah i cant believe he hasent poped back in yet. i sure hope everything over there at galys is alright. ill send PG a massage. oops, message, scuse me :yum:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang, it is about time! Pg has been wondering where you were. Galvi is busy with family stuff and I think we ran Deano off? I know this thread is more FUN than most and we need more of that.:clap:

Who is this Rusty everyone speaks of ? :biggrin: . Sorry I,m havin treestump withdrawls & wandering around the forum where I haven,t been yet . :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You are in deep shit no matter what you send her. The mother hen in her has been worried about you! You would not be a good masseuses anyway.:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Who is this Rusty everyone speaks of ? :biggrin: . Sorry I,m havin treestump withdrawls & wandering around the forum where I haven,t been yet . :yum:
He can't compare to Tree when it comes to stirring things up!:yum:
He is a young whippersnapper who can't handle his liquor but as long as he can stumble home from the legion he is pretty harmless!LOL:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is like the record industry! You have to pay him a fee every time you use his name!:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wake up time for Rusty! Back to work time. Was a good race yesterday. I caught it on the radio going home and got here in time for the last 118 laps on TV.:clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
yeah it was. i missed a good chunk in the middle when we went over to mom n dads. i sure hope Galv pops in to see what the 'Trons are up to :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
a nice little ditty for y'all..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs"]YouTube- The Assumption Song[/ame]