• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Too hot and humid for me!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
86 and 77% humidity has me hiding in the a/c the rest of the afternoon. They expect us to break 90 today and tomorrow then have a break for 2 days. I try to work early morning but even that was tough today. Running around with a sweat towel while I am out doing things.:hammer:

Leni

It is going up to the 90's and 100+ this week. It is also going to be humid on top of that. Heading for the beach on Sunday for a week.

Ironman

86 aint bad ya pussy! :smile:

You just have to remember your age - we all age and get pussified sooner or later.

Just take it easy buddy. :smile:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
86 aint bad ya pussy! :smile:

You just have to remember your age - we all age and get pussified sooner or later.

Just take it easy buddy. :smile:
The way I hurt this morning I remember my age. Storm front pushing through will raise the 78% humidity we are at now to 98% with temp rising to 88-92. Thursday night down to 48.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It really hasn't been too bad this year so far in East Texas but that's changing as we speak. The rest of the week it is supposed to be in the mid to high 90s with 70% humidity. Nasty, just plain nasty.

And to escape this weather I'm heading to ........... Orlando, Florida. Don't blame me. I didn't arrange this trip. Going to meet up with the kids, grand kids and the great grand daughter. I'm looking forward to it ... in a masochistic kind of way. I hope the a/c works.

Andrei

Banned
Weather is great.
In the weekend will pour some concrete in my bridge/dam project and then get some sage honey out before settling in the hot springs of Hesperia.
That water etches the skin and makes me sleepy.