• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BIG WIND and BIG RAIN moving through ... again!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We can't catch a break around here.

Golf ball size hail is being reported in communities just south of me. We've got 50 mile per hour sustained winds and heavy rain rolling through. National Weather Service is issuing watches and warnings for tornadoes.

Fields that already have standing water in them will get another 1.5" before this ends.

The only good thing for me is that I'm about 5 to 10 miles NORTH of the worst part of this storm, the folks right at the Kankakee river and a bit south of it are taking the worst of it and given the winds we have, I'd expecting a lot of downed trees to my south.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have just been crazy hot around here. Seen some stories on the news this evening and it looked pretty bad out your way. The folks around OKC can't get a break.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Tornado down about a mile from my house. Moving east thru Harvester accross the Missouri River to Chesterfield, Earth city, Maryland Heights and the St Louis Municiple Airport.

We are fine here but EZER is right under it.

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like those storms are stuck on the same path for 2 weeks now. They just keep coming day after day.:hammer: