• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTF! snow on May24th?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are at 34 right now with snow flakes mixing with rain. Northern end of the county is in the 20's. Tuesday and Wednesday we broke records with highs of 92 and August type humidity. Weather has gone crazy this year.:w00t2:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Thinking of making a post about this very subject. LOL. We are in the low 40's now, rain all weekend with snow expected tomorrow and Sunday. Freeze warning will be posted as well I expect. I have all my tomato, pepper and cukes in the ground along with my Begonias. :hammer:

I'll be busy covering what I can i guess.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like I learned something new. Now ask me about duststorms LOL & 122 degree heat ! I've never even seen more snow at 1 time than would fill a dixie cup

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
my snow plow would normally have been put away for a month and a half by now. I had to use it a couple of days ago, and its still hanging on my truck. I afraid to take it off as it might cause the murphy gods to push a blizzard right up the Bering strait if I remove it

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We had warmed to 41 by 1 pm when I got home from the cancer doc. Now it is back to 36 and wind chill is 28. Going to be a cold weekend but Monday should warm close to 70 and 85 by Wednesday.:hammer: