• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New storm making it's way with snow to the plains

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Kirk might get that snow trac out yet. Seems to be another round for areas that caught the last few.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
57 or so degrees yesterday that melted almost all the snow here in western Iowa. Then woke up to an inch of this stupid white stuff on the ground and more to come. I thought Spring was here and then somebody played this dirty trick!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lenny,

We have about 2" and it's really comming down right now. I put my Snow Trac in storage the other day, go figure...

We've missed so many snows this winter here all I can say is that I will believe it when I see it....I thnk the forcast is for 3-5" now instead of just a dusting.

Regards, Kirk

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we've gotten snow fer awhile, then the sun began appearing recently. is pgh. supposed to get snow again~