• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Norteast is sure heating up!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We only got to 92 yesterday and supposed to hit 95 today. The heat really gets bad from about 1 pm on. Not good weather to be up in the barn stacking hay. I climbed up in my hay loft yesterday to get the solar cover for the pool down and about fell over till I got back to the ladder. We are at 85 already and if the breeze was not blowing it would be miserable.

Attachments

• cool cat.jpg
    cool cat.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 139

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
We got to 91 yesterday but it was that humidity that will get you. Dew Point at 67 degrees during the hottest part of the day.

Today right now it is 87 with a 68 degree dew point. Hot enough for me.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Outside work can wait till this evening. I want to get the wire around the bee yard and fired up as the berries are coming fast and that always brings the bears. Been watering the fruit trees we planted as well as the garden. We need rain badly but nothing much is making it east to us. I was surprised how dry the dirt was when we planted the trees.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are holding at 91 and still have a good breeze moving. Perfect for folks getting hay in before it rains.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
muleman;546500 said:
Perfect for folks getting hay in before it rains.
The way it's been around here this year they most likely have until October !

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They started rolling up green hay this morning but by lunch time it was dry enough to just roll dry. Felt sorry for the kid raking with no roof in the hot sun.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It was another boiling day here. Don't know what the high temp was, but as of an hour ago, it dropped from 91 down to 72 after a heavy round of rain and thunder came through.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Try 102 DEG with a wild fire burning up the Rio Grand river valley,the smoke this afternoon was choking me bad:hammer:

Kane

Screwy hot up North all right. But here in Florida we won't see it below 90 degrees and 90% relative humidity until Halloween.

Al Gore's still a jerk.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We cooled down nicely and just had some light sprinkles. Humidity is terrible but I am not running the a/c today. Going to stay cool for the next few days.:clap:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
From the first of May untill now we have had 26 days where its been over 90 degrees, its supposed to be in the triple digits this weekend and windy, which almost makes it bearable working outside. :smile:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We only went to 78 today and there was a slight breeze most of the day. When it cleared out this afternoon the sun was hot but still a lot better than the past few days. Cool for the next 4 days and maybe some rain.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
We only went to 78 today and there was a slight breeze most of the day. When it cleared out this afternoon the sun was hot but still a lot better than the past few days. Cool for the next 4 days and maybe some rain.

Today was fairly decent , No rain though . temps in the lower 80's with lower humidity to boot . Next week promises some really decent temps , but no rain .