• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The long fingers of "Winter"

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
They will just not let go .....:sad: We were teased by some great Spring weather a few weeks ago and now it has Rained or snowed ever since . Been this way for about 5 years around here . The locals say the seasons have changed . I believe them .

I have grown use to the changing weather and now just work through it . Makes it damn hard to make any outside work plans .
Its amazin to me what science can now do but they still cannot seem to get a long range weather forecast right .
My old bones seem to be my best source of weather forecasting .

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Ain't no winter here, guys. Matter-of-fact I got some footage of rotation less than a half mile south of where I sit just this evening.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw that on radar this evening. Was nasty yesterday as well. We got about a 5 minute shower.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Its been raining for a while now, was hard for a few minutes, but off-and-on now. Tuesday could bring some more fun.