• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Breathe Right

Dutch-NJ

For years I’ve been meaning to try those "Breathe Right Strips". Always forgot to buy them.

Lately, I’ve had a problem with allergies or something. I wake up at night with a dry mouth because my nose is clogged.

Bought the Breathe Right Strips and boy do they work great. What a simple and ingenious invention.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
They are fine for occasional use, but the glue gets your skin irritated after continued use, which will make you grumpy when you get up in the morning..:yum:

Dutch-NJ

Junkman said:
They are fine for occasional use, but the glue gets your skin irritated after continued use, which will make you grumpy when you get up in the morning..:yum:
For as long as I can remember, I've been grumpy every morning (usually the rest of the day too).

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Junkman said:

Man....the hairs between the teeth are bad enough, I don't need them sticking to my nose too! :eek:

BoneheadNW

Junkman said:
Stop using the strips on your tongue!:D
Bonehead