• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a BLT panini, and potato, red bell pepper and smoked cheddar soup.
I sometimes stop at Baked To Perfection on my way to work to get something good, instead of hitting the usual fast food places.

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
First bbq of the season, yesterday..:flowers:

Attachments

• photo file 385.jpg
    photo file 385.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 85

Umberto

Looks like rain so won't grill burgers, instead ordered a seafood lovers pizza with extra cheese and anchovies from Amante's.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thought we may make chix tenderloin w/ a potato breading, potato, & asparagi w/ a glaze & make vodka-pop slush. then he chose to not take my call. or, he may be busy being a medical pro. he declines ppl that ring him during his on-call hours.
he could hit that 'F.U. too busy to talk' chit as another may. that means i'm drinkin' vodka he fergot to take w/ him fer dinner when he was not yet told that he was on-call.i luv my blake.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
DISCLAIMER:
"All of the following food was made and consumed WITHOUT the necessity of any alcohol." :yum:

Chicken Divine with salad for dinner. Dutch apple pie we got yesterday from the Amish bakery. Oops! Forgot to take the picture with the piece of pie in the container.:doh: Also made Italian bread and sandwich thins for the upcoming week.

Attachments

• IMG_3393.jpg
    IMG_3393.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_3394.jpg
    IMG_3394.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_3395.jpg
    IMG_3395.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 289

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Cheese and onion quiche slices (2) with a side of waldorf salad from my favourite little place downtown.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Some left over chili, a diet root beer, and then a bit of bourbon to ease my sore muscles from lifting the spreader and hooking it up to the 3pt hitch.

Umberto

Last night was chicken juice stew and tonight, rain or shine (and it's raining right now) will be burgers on the grill. I'll finally go to McClendon's and get the new grill I have my eye on.

Umberto

Tonight it's leftover chicken stew and sandwiches, turkey and ham.

Last night I grilled the burgers (sweet onion, beefsteak tomato, and gorgonzola) and had some leftover potatoes and gravy from KFC. It was all good and ate on the deck for a change. Today it's raining.

FullSizeRender%203_8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Made "Joe McMuffins" for dinner. Mama had whipped eggs and I had an egg fried in the grease from the bacon that went on both sandwiches, on the English muffins I made Monday.

Attachments

• IMG_3396.jpg
    IMG_3396.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3397.jpg
    IMG_3397.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 245

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Red beans and rice, with a handful of small frozen shrimp and pan seared kielbasa tossed in.

I like Vigo brand the best when it comes to red beans and rice.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
dinner is harvest song sour cherry preserves, brie, croccantini, milk, & gelato. my new luvs. an herb deli turkey/london broil, as well, if i bought 'em~ think i fergot both london broil, & a cheese i meant to buy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Arby's--
the new smokehouse turkey sandwich,with some of the new garlic Parmesan chips.

I wanted the Turkey Rachel, but it's no longer available.
dammit...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Went to the high school for a 'pitch in' dinner for the fencing team.

Best part was desert, had a German Chocoate Brownie. Wow it was good. No great. Not a real brownie, not really cake either. Damn good. Really really good.

Also had some homemade cukes & onions, some rotini pasta salad, and a sammich.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
found a pkg. of bacon in my fridge. that, w/ syrup, would rock. i bought dean/deluca syup awhile ago. is prolly too old to use by now, so i may make a few BLT's, rather than bacon w/ syrup.

if i make those, then, tho, i hafta borrow an egg to make an aioli, as i somehow cannot remember to get mayo when i buy groceries. or it's lost in my pantry, somewhere.) so, bacon one way, & a few cold ones.

Umberto

It looks like tonight is leftovers. I grilled burgers the other day and will heat them up in a pan with a little WOR; fries in the oven, and asparagus from the CSA.

Umberto

That look excellent, Pirate Girl. There is a place in Seattle called The Crab Pot that I've wanted to try and it does the same type of meals.

Last night I boned out a rotisserie chicken and made chalupas. My son was here so I wanted to do something AZ/Mex since I won't see him the 5th. The shooters were Hornitos. :ermm:

Chalupa_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
New York Strips broiled
Baked potatoe
Mediterranean Vegetables
Sam Adams Lager

Cathy is out of towne.
Dad's favorite meal.
Simple and perfect!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Tonight dinner was pan grilled chicken breast, Mama's great baked beans-n-bacon & macaroni salad.

Attachments

• Dinner 050315.jpg
    Dinner 050315.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 275

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
continued - -
... with an orange whipped sherbet cone for dessert from the ice cream place in the middle of town :yum: