• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nice looking Thiokol Sprite at auction in SLC

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
That was on eBay with I think a $36,000 buy it now price a month or two ago. Still way cheaper than a new one

there was a tv show back a few years ago and these guys did like a pimped out cat/limo thing----it ended up on the net for sale---they didn't get crap for it----I hope the tv show paid for that build lol

ssort

Hey Rob, you defiantly need that one to add to your collection!

I'm down to one. At least until we can find more ground to cover locally.

Hope you are well!

tracy

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
that is some really nice fab work----trouble with that is u never get your money back out of it

If the machine was used for several years, should you really expect to get your cost for time and materials out of it? I think one should also consider the use of such a machine, as it's value in my opinion should be less.

Now if your going to modify it, never use it, and then sell it, absolutely your correct.

So it depends...

Regards, Kirk

Snowcat Pat

Look close.
-Pat

Attachments

• 1200-A custom.jpg
    1200-A custom.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 336

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
good catch pat.

In the hands of a competent operator.....

10 height and weight proportional passengers......

the weight savings on the aluminium grousers.....

I feel this should yield an ok situation.

belting and grousers look fantastic.

(A) models are the nimblest of the nimble, I am a big fan of the A model spryte.

in the wrong hands its a grenade. I don't feel the pin is pulled but ......