• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Imp on Ebay

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
to some extent I agree, however, value is up to the purchaser.
for discussion purpose.

a utv on tracks is 29K.

generally don't have heat or doors

if you need over the snow transportation, what are ones options.

until someone starts making a machine in this PSI category, the market is wide open..

Just some thoughts.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes sir... it is too high in a sense that we know what they "cost" or should cost anyways, but it is up to the purchaser to decide if he wants to pay, and for the seller to decide how fast he wants it gone... :)

I almost think some cat owners dont really know what they have, or at least dont realize its real value, since we tend to value things at the price we have paid or willing to pay... :)

Looks like a clean machine thou

there is another one up in new England 28,5-----and I hope they don't think its worth that because Richie evans had it at one time----that cat bounced around my area for along time and it was nothing special than