• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PTO winch for the wheelhorse

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
The other weekend I knocked up a winch for the Wheelhorse, seemed like a good idea at the time :D

Anyway, I snagged some pics of the 'testing process' ;)

26-10-06_1101.jpg

26-10-06_1106.jpg

Seems to work OK! I need to remember to carry a rope next time I'm going to get stuck, it was a long walk to get one :smileywac

There is more info on it here

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow! Now that's stuck!

I mowed this past Monday, and dang if I didn't get stuck. Nothing near as picture worthy as yours though Mith. 1st time ever getting stuck with my ZTR. I finally had to give in and get the tractor to pull it out. :eek:
If it keeps up the rain here my place it going to be about as muddy as jolly ole England looks in Miths pics.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
My goodness, I thought Wales was wet, but we have nothing here like that - Mith you are nuttier than I am!!