• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS 1965 Thiokol model 201 Snowcat

Landskeg

Hey Gang,

For sale is this 1965 Thiokol 201 Snowcat.

Brought up north from PA. Last summer, it is in remarkably good original condition. Previously used by a utility company, there are toolboxes and racks on it.

3 Man, removable top cab with heater, fan and wiper.

Ford Industrial 6 cyl. Engine, OC 4 Differential with 4 speed manual transmission.

New Starter, Alternator, Fuel pump, Clutch slave cyl. Tune up parts, Diff fluid change with Aeroshell 50 wt., Engine oil Change.

Runs Fantastic.

This is a very lightweight machine with high ground speed.

The Tracks, Sprockets, Bogie wheels and undercarriage are in, again, remarkably good Original Condition.

Ready for paint and the use you have in mind for it!

I have a spare wheel, about ten extra new cleats for the tracks and the factory track tightener tool for bringing both ends of the track together when re mounting.

Ready to use.

Asking 7500 or best offer, possible J5 trades, possible other trades plus or minus cash.

Thanks,
Josh H.
207-478-6918

Attachments

• 20140808_143659.jpg
    20140808_143659.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 704

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have seen it on craigslist for awhile. Cool rig and would be up my alley if it carried more people.

I am sure someone will be giving it a good home.