• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Need help to find selling price on ST4 Snow Trac

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I have one that needs a total rebuild , Track rubber is good . Running when parked 20 years . Looks very complete . Trying to arrive at a fair asking price . Location is east Coast area . Unit appears to be about a 1968-70 year model . This is for a customer that has moved on .. Any help would be appreciated .:unsure:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have one that needs a total rebuild , Track rubber is good . Running when parked 20 years . Looks very complete . Trying to arrive at a fair asking price . Location is east Coast area . Unit appears to be about a 1968-70 year model . This is for a customer that has moved on .. Any help would be appreciated .:unsure:

Hey, Big Al just so everyone knows I want Dibs on any machine anybody every sells but really partial to what ever Mainer is looking for. and since that is in his back yard thought I better post this. :flowers: off to Paradise now :whistling:

Last edited:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Boggie exactly where is paradise these days?????? Its not in my shop........ just a broken oc-12.......... a few toys. and and and and maybe a ???

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ill give 1050................ is it inside or outside? maybe more

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Boggie exactly where is paradise these days?????? Its not in my shop........ just a broken oc-12.......... a few toys. and and and and maybe a ???

Well, glad you asked............ let see it could be where you hang your hat or where you lay your head. but just remember that our lives are nothing but a series of nows. so live live every now to its fullest. and never never let your guard down on the Mainer :wink:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Come on guys ! I am not a expert on SNOT Tracs , But I believe this one is a good one . Give me some idea of pricing so I can let the owner know what to expect .

Its very complete , but still I think we should look at it as a total Restore .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
PS . This one ain't never been on the website before . Its a sleeper .

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well if it needs new tracks (800-1000$) these sell for 5-8K Needs to get running, ECT. 1000$ sounds good to me..... Depending on condition..... I know where there is one for 500$ complete But it needs restore aka lotsa rust Needs lots of work with out pics it is hard. Is it inside or outside storage. lack of use is usually alot worse than hard use.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well if it needs new tracks (800-1000$) these sell for 5-8K Needs to get running, ECT. 1000$ sounds good to me..... Depending on condition..... I know where there is one for 500$ complete But it needs restore aka lotsa rust Needs lots of work with out pics it is hard. Is it inside or outside storage. lack of use is usually alot worse than hard use.
Parked outside and tracks appear to be pretty good .

northeastheavy

I always figure values backwards!!! On a good day a ST4 is worth say $6-8k??? If you have a great project or good parts machine you are in the $1,000-1,500 area. If it has been sitting in good shape and runs and moves ok, but still needs a complete going through you are in the $2,000 to $3,000 range. It still costs alot to go through it to get it up to $6-8k.
I also know someone in NY looking for a ST4 (not me). Let me know when it goes up for sale!! :brows:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Come on guys ! I am not a expert on SNOT Tracs , But I believe this one is a good one . Give me some idea of pricing so I can let the owner know what to expect .

Its very complete , but still I think we should look at it as a total Restore .
affer him 3grand and buy it for your self you need it to drag the krusty home take a look at my post on the navy snow trac i planning on offering 2 k for it knowing it's going to cost better than $1000 to get it home .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
affer him 3grand and buy it for your self you need it to drag the krusty home take a look at my post on the navy snow trac i planning on offering 2 k for it knowing it's going to cost better than $1000 to get it home .

Well ..... Real snowcatters get a Kristi .. wannabees get snot tracs:whistling: :yum::yum:
It may be only me here now defending the honor of Kristi's but "By God" I can "get her done " all by myself .

We use to have this bald headed dude on here that talked the talk but I guess he took the walk , so now its just me to defend the superior honor of the ulimate snow machine :smile:!!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
don't worry Al every time i get a hankeren to bash krusties your pardner sends me an evil pm so he is still aound here watching your back side.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
don't worry Al every time i get a hankeren to bash krusties your pardner sends me an evil pm so he is still aound here watching your back side.

Heh! I bet he's watching Al's backside. :gay: He's probably wearing nice clean white pants too.