• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Passenger Ignites Firecrackers on Delta Flight Headed to Detroit

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A passenger headed to Detroit from Amsterdam on a Delta Airlines flight Friday ignited firecrackers upon landing in the Motor City, causing minor injuries to others on the plane, Fox News reported.
An emergency was declared aboard the flight, operated as Northwest flight 253, according to a Federal Aviation Administration spokesperson.
All 278 passengers on the Airbus A330 wide-body jet have since deplaned, Delta spokesperson Susan Elliott said. The FBI was on the scene.
It was not immediately clear if the suspect was subdued by crew or passengers.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581153,00.html

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Crap ! That guy is dead meat . I hope they throw the book at him . How in hell Did he get on a U.S. bound flight with firecrackers ?? Somebody had better lose there job over this one .

mak2

Fireworks are paper, probably hard to find. I think we are going to be flying naked soon.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
According to CNN--

-- The White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Fireworks are paper, probably hard to find. I think we are going to be flying naked soon.

Paper is easy to get through but based on my wife's experience gun powder is not.. They pull her over just about every time she goes through. They find traces of gun powder on her carry on bag which is also found in many cosmetics.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
WASHINGTON – A Northwest Airlines passenger from Nigeria, who said he was acting on al-Qaida's instructions, tried to blow up the plane Friday as it was landing in Detroit, law enforcement and national security officials said.

Passengers subdued the man and may have prevented him from detonating the explosives, the officials said.

"We believe this was an attempted act of terrorism," a White House official said.

Federal officials imposed stricter screening measures after the incident.

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., ranking GOP member of the House Homeland Security Committee, identified the suspect as Abdul Mudallad, a Nigerian. King said the flight began in Nigeria and went through Amsterdam en route to Detroit. There were 278 passengers aboard the Airbus 330.

There was nothing out of the ordinary until the flight was on final approach to Detroit, said Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham Cory. That is when the pilot declared an emergency and landed without incident shortly thereafter, Cory said in an e-mail message. The plane landed at 11:51 a.m. EST.

One of the U.S. intelligence officials said the explosive device was a mix of powder and liquid. It failed when the passenger tried to detonate it.

The passenger was being questioned Friday evening. An intelligence source said the Nigerian passenger was being held and treated in an Ann Arbor, Mich., hospital.

All the sources spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was continuing.

One law enforcement source said the man claimed to have been instructed by al-Qaida to detonate the plane over U.S. soil.

The official said an official determination of a terrorist act would have to come from the attorney general.

The official added that additional security measures are being taken without raising the airline threat level.

The official declined to describe what additional measures law enforcement was taking.

The White House was coordinating briefings for the president through the Homeland Security Department, the Transportation Security Administration and the FBI.

A law enforcement source said the explosives may have been strapped to the man's body but investigators weren't immediately certain, partly because of the struggle with other passengers.

One passenger from the flight was taken to the University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, hospital spokeswoman Tracy Justice said. She didn't know the person's condition, or whether the person was a man or woman. She referred all inquiries to the FBI.

Passenger Syed Jafri, a U.S. citizen who had flown from the United Arab Emirates, said the incident occurred during the plane's descent. Jafri said he was seated three rows behind the passenger and said he saw a glow, and noticed a smoke smell. Then, he said, "a young man behind me jumped on him."

"Next thing you know, there was a lot of panic," he said.

Rich Griffith, a passenger from Pontiac, said he was seated too far in the back to see what had happened. But he said he didn't mind being detained on the plane for several hours. "It's frustrating if you don't want to keep your country safe," he said. "We can't have what's going on everywhere else happening here."

President Barack Obama was notified of the incident and discussed it with security officials, the White House said. It said he is monitoring the situation and receiving regular updates from his vacation spot in Hawaii.

J.P. Karas, 55, of Wyandotte, Mich., said he was driving down a road near the airport and saw a Delta jet at the end of the runway, surrounded by police cars, an ambulance, a bus and some TV trucks.

"I don't ever recall seeing a plane on that runway ever before and I pass by there frequently," he said.

Karas said it was difficult to tell what was going on, but it looked like the front wheel was off the runway.

"We encourage those with future travel plans to stay in touch with their airline and to visit http://www.tsa.gov for updates," Homeland Security Department said in a statement.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has been briefed on the incident and is closely monitoring the situation.

The department encouraged travelers to be observant and aware of their surroundings and report any suspicious behavior to law enforcement officials.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_airliner_disturbance

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Both my kids work for TSA, they will now have us remove our pants as well as the shoes....LOL

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
According to CNN--

-- The White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack.
Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? Just what the hell did they think they did last night? If that's not terrorism, I don't know what is.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
No, I think the White house calls these man made accidents.... which is a crock...

Personally, I think they should drag the troubled man out of the plane, douse him with pigs blood and after a lengthy conversation about how and who helped him... execute him. Not the total answer, but a good start.

And then let it be known that any act of terrorism whether successful or not will result in the terrorist involved having all their remains buried in pigs blood.... It worked for General Persinger back in the turn of the last Century, stopped the Islamic terrorist dead in their tracks. Can't get virgins if you are covered in Pigs blood...

At some point we are going to have to get a lot more serious about this mess, either before we have a mushroom cloud over New York City or after, it is just when, not if....

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
ya, and a Muslim yelling something about Allah and actually killing people down south was not an act of terrorism.

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
No, I think the White house calls these man made accidents.... which is a crock...

Personally, I think they should drag the troubled man out of the plane, douse him with pigs blood and after a lengthy conversation about how and who helped him... execute him. Not the total answer, but a good start.

And then let it be known that any act of terrorism whether successful or not will result in the terrorist involved having all their remains buried in pigs blood.... It worked for General Persinger back in the turn of the last Century, stopped the Islamic terrorist dead in their tracks. Can't get virgins if you are covered in Pigs blood...

At some point we are going to have to get a lot more serious about this mess, either before we have a mushroom cloud over New York City or after, it is just when, not if....

Man, that General Persinger was Hell on wheels! Was that while he was fighting the Mexican Muslims?

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
if I remember correctly, he was fighting Filipino muslims. I have a simple question. Everyone knows that that slime at Fort Hood killed all the soldiers while praising allah. Why is he still considered a suspect. Hell, there were uncounted eye witnesses to the killing. Why waste the time and money of a trial. Would be so simple to just take him out and shoot him. There is no question that he did it. For such an atrocity he can have no alterior motive or any reason to spare his worthless muslim life!!!! Have a godun!!!!

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Ross- You're refering to (then) Brig. Gen Black Jack Pershing who led the American forces in suppressing the Moro forces in the PI. Gen Flap Jack Persinger led a force into Mexico to punish the "Tortilla Raiders" who crossed into the US, causing mayhem along the border and stealing large quantities of tortillas which they transported to Mexico.

The tactics of these desperados involved commiting their crimes and fading into the general population, frustrating efforts to identify the criminals. Ol "Flap Jack" (as he was known to the troops) quickly implemented a policy of arresting all who had flour on their hats and executing them on the spot, thus ending the "Tortilla Raiders" reign of terror.

Any further questions should be directed to Nixon, the world's formost authority on that most unique of American leaders, Flap Jack Persinger.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr Tubbs .
Your perspective on History is remarkable. You did however neglect to mention the Navy's contribution to this conflict . I think that Admiral farrygutts foray into the bay of Guapo should be noted . Even though His flagship the Uss Mayo was outnumbered 17 to 1 , He managed to sink 13 of the enemies ships .
But eventually He had to withdraw ,and His ship was sunk . It did ,however end all naval activity by the enemy .
But it also raised a battle cry that can be heard today ....
Sinko Da Mayo !!!!!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
The guy that stopped the terrorist is in a vid on the first page on CNN.com, Young Dutch, used to live in the states.
Where's Owebama's praising of this guy????????????????????????????????

SShepherd

Detroit has the largest middle eastern population in the United States- I wonderd how long it would take untill things started happening here:glare:

On a side note..the TSA at Detroit airport are the most incompitant I've ever seen. Unless it's out in the open for everyone to see, they won't do anything about it.

On my way Back from SHOT show a few years ago we were at the rental car counter turning our car in getting ready for the return flight home. I reached in my coat pocket for my wallet and guess what I found ?

...........a loaded 1911 mag:ermm:

I'd forgotten to take it out of my coat pocket before I left Home. I will say I didn't attempt to get it home, the rnds went in the closest trash

mak2

I bet the Detroit street gangs could whip Al Qeada Michigan office's ass, wonder why our military cant.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Janet-Napolitano_0.jpg

(Satire) - Inside sources are suggesting this is the statement that Janet Napolitano was going to make yesterday to the press. She was reportedly talked out of it by Bush appointees who had stayed on at the Department of Homeland Security:
I wanted to take a moment to address the alleged man-caused-disaster attempt that occurred aboard the Delta Airlines flight on Christmas Day. As many of you know, our President has been working hard to build bridges to the Muslim world, and this is a major set back.
Not because of what was purported to have occurred - we don't know yet - but because Americans have once again shown their ignorance by accusing a Muslim man of being a terrorist without any facts whatsoever.
Let's consider what we know:

• Did the plane blow-up? No

• Did he scream any well-known Muslim phrases during the alleged act? No

• Does he seem nice? Yes

• Did he accidentally spill a mixture of religious oils and powders on his underwear? Yes

• Did he accidentally set himself on fire trying to fix his laptop? Yes
With this being the case, how can any right-minded American suggest this seemingly gentle soul could have tried to create a man-caused-disaster? Based on my earlier reasoning, it's absurd on its face to suggest so. Furthermore, even on the remote chance that he is found guilty on some technicality, aren't those who were flying on the green-house-gas-emitting-jet equally guilty in their own right of crimes against the environment? Isn't the environment bigger than a few hundred people?
During this holiday season, Americans need to remember what is most important to them. Things like equality, fairness, multiculturalism, government, global warming and health care.
This country needs to wake up, get its priorities straight and stop making up these fanciful slights by Muslims against the American public.
It's an absolute outrage!

http://floridapundit.squarespace.com/

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, so I just watched a bit of Hannity and Karl Rove spoke on this whole thing.
His take on the WH handling the situation is:
1. This is all the Bush administrations fault.
2. This was an "isolated" incident.
3. The terror "suspect" is being treated like a common criminal as one who'd robbed a 7-11 at gunpoint. :confused:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
this may be old news now, but I find this bit of info disturbing. read this today in an article on the attempted bombing of this jet.

Al-Awlaki reportedly corresponded by e-mail with Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, who is charged with killing 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas, on Nov. 5.

first, why does this dud that killed 13 people, military at that, have access to anything besides 3 hots and a cot...................

second, why is his correspondance not monitored, checked, looked at, and if it is not to himself deleted. how can he write to someone else suspected of terror..............

thoughts?

mak2

Humm, I find it hard to believe the Major has email but federal prisons are suppose to be kinda like a nice hotel. Better fact check.

this may be old news now, but I find this bit of info disturbing. read this today in an article on the attempted bombing of this jet.

Al-Awlaki reportedly corresponded by e-mail with Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, who is charged with killing 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas, on Nov. 5.

first, why does this dud that killed 13 people, military at that, have access to anything besides 3 hots and a cot...................

second, why is his correspondance not monitored, checked, looked at, and if it is not to himself deleted. how can he write to someone else suspected of terror..............

thoughts?

brazospete

CNN Airs Eyewitness Testimony that ‘Well-Dressed’ Indian accomplice helped Abdulmutallab board without passport and that man on plane filmed entire flight and bombing attempt
Aaron Dykes
Infowars
December 29, 2009
Evidence is emerging that clearly indicates Abdulmutallab was more than just a Nigerian extremist carrying out his anger through an ill-conceived plot to ignite a powdery explosive substance on-board a flight to the United States. Eyewitness testimony pointing to a man helping the accused terrorist board without a passport, along with an unusual cameraman documenting the attempted attack on board the plane raise more than red flags– they point towards an intelligence operation, run as a drill, meant to conjure up public support for a number of fronts in the continuing ‘War on Terror.’
CNN interviewed key flight witnesses during their Dec. 28 program who raised these very points, making clear that the full story is still emerging and that wider-connections to intelligence handlers is evident.

THE SHARP-DRESSED MAN
Kurt Haskell and his wife, who were witnesses on board Northwest Airlines Flight 253 saw Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab receiving assistance from a well-dressed, wealthy-looking Indian man at the boarding gate in Amsterdam. Haskell told CNN that the accused bomber appeared strikingly ‘poor’ next to the well-dressed man. According to Haskell, that man did the talking for him, explaining to the flight personnel at the gate that Abdulmutallab needed to board without a passport, claiming that he was a Sudanese refugee. Haskell told CNN:
“Laurie and I were sitting near the boarding gate, sitting on the floor, there weren’t any seats to sit in. And I saw two men. They caught my eye because they seemed to be an odd pair. One was what I would describe as a poor-looking black teenager around 16 or 17, and the other man, age 50-ish, wealthy looking Indian man. And I was just wondering why they were together– kinda strange. And I watched them approach what I would call the ticket agent, the final person that checks your boarding pass before you get on the plane. And I could hear the entire conversation. The only person that spoke was the Indian man, and what he said was: ‘This man needs to board the plane, but he doesn’t have a passport.’ And the ticket agent responded, ‘Well, if he doesn’t have a passport, he can’t get on the plane.’ To which the Indian man responded back, ‘He’s from Sudan. We do this all the time.’ And the ticket agent said, ‘Well, then you’ll have to go and talk to my manager.’ And she directed them down a hallway. And that was the last time I saw the Indian man, and the black man I didn’t see again until he tried to blow up our plane hours later.”
The gate attendee referred the odd-couple to the manager. Haskell said that was the last he saw of the wealthy man, but later recognized Abdulmutallab after the incident occurred on the plane. That’s when he says he put two and two together about the unusual connection.
His wife, Laurie, said she found it ‘odd’ that authorities have not yet followed up on their witness account, as they were the only ones known to have witnessed Abdulmutallab with the ‘Indian’ man prior to boarding the flight.
THE CAMERAMAN
If he had help getting on the flight with no passport after having been reported to U.S. authorities by his own father, what is the true explanation for the man seen filming the entire flight? Another witness on board the flight, Richelle Keepman, said she noticed the mysterious cameraman at the beginning of the flight, believing the man might have been simply excited about a first flight, or etc. Later when the ‘bombing’ incident took place, she says the cameraman was the only one standing up, and intently filming the entire incident.
ADDULMUTALLAB AND THE WIDER WAR ON TERROR
Put this together with new focus on Yemen ‘in the fight against Al Qaeda’, including calls from Sen. Lieberman to pre-emptively attack, the media’s immediate hype of the event, and the ready-made Body Scanners and other ‘enhanced’ Airport security, it is clear that this is a contrived incident intentionally unleashed to goad renewed support for ever-expanding terrorism-related warfare in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan and now Yemen.

• A d v e r t i s e m e n t
Just like after 9/11, airport travelers are again prepared to accept greater violations of their liberties and privacy for supposed security. Yet patsies and watchlist-subjects alike have repeatedly been allowed to bypass security clearance and been proven to have ties to the intelligence community.

The latest accused ‘terrorist’ Abdulmutallab was very likely the fall-guy in a pattern-drill– handled by wealthy, mismatched associates, allowed to board without required credentials, and videotaped by a cameraman with an unknown connection. Was Abdulmutallab involved with these figures through a drill which ended with an intentionally-failed bombing meant to incite great fear of terrorism?
PREVIOUSLY-STAGED TERROR
This would fit closely with other elements of CIA-concocted “terrorism.” Many of the 9/11 hijackers and other known extremists were revealed to have participated in ‘dry run’ drills, shared addresses with intelligence handlers or lived on military bases, were allowed to pass through the border despite being on one or more watchlists, and were given VISAS/Passports through execptions and/or special clearance.
Similarly, David Headly, named in the Mumbai attack, has been exposed as a CIA-double agent.
FBI/CIA provocateurs and exaggerated accounts of extremists groups have continued to emerge from the phony stories given to the public in the cases of many would-be plots, such as in Toronto, the ‘plot’ to bomb the Sears Tower, the Transatlantic liquid bomb plot, alleged plans to ‘blow up a Jewish temple and shoot down military planes’ in New York and more.
We see a similar pattern here, the emerging evidence strongly suggests. How long will we allow deliberately-provoked terror incidents to frighten us to death, invade our privacy, erode our liberties, restrict our travel and perpetuate an ever-expanding string of wars?
COMMENTARY: BODY-SCANNERS AND THE SECURITY-SWINDLE
Benjamin Franklin long ago warned us that “If we restrict liberty to attain security, we will lose both.” And that those willing to make that bargain deserve neither their liberty nor security.
On the most basic level, government is established only for the common security of its people. Thus, it is no surprise that government tends to test the line between the government and the governed on grounds of “security.” It is no coincidence that Franklin and fellow compatriots like Thomas Paine laid down principled reasons for an individuals’ rights in respect to government.
Today’s advances in technology do not diminish the principled reasons for keeping government’s power in check with the people’s essential, as per Franklin– freedom. The ‘War on Terror’ is a shining example of Franklin’s principle gone awry. You cannot fight against an existential, shadowy “enemy”, on a fishing expedition for evidence, avoiding certainties, and employing such unprincipled tactics as torture, rendition, widespread wire-tapping– going against the very spirit of the law established by the Constitution, while hoping to maintain that opposing spirit in the nation.
The people, for reasons of “security” are stripped and searched– preemptively, without warrant, probable cause or specific things being searched for– in ever-expanding screenings– losing privacy, dignity and basic freedom of travel. But even this is not the point.
All the while, the rare, real perpetrator, identified as a terrorist, never goes through the database checks, security screening or passenger tracking schemes set-up by Homeland Security. The people do. Mothers with breastmilk. Business men with laptops. Shoes, belts, nail clippers, tooth paste, underwear, but not terrorists.
They evidently are whisked through by contacts who may or may not work directly for the FBI, CIA or etc. Databases make exceptions for its most-important targets while people with commonly-confused names are kept from flying or subject to secondary screening. Any ordinary person without proper documentation is subject, at the least, to alternate verification and likely quite a few intense questions. For this would-be bomber, however, it is apparently the matter of a handshake with the manager, and a high-level contact to vouch as sponsor.
It’s a bait and switch. It’s not security, Constitutionally-sound or not. It’s a scheme to tightly-control the travel of ordinary Americans while co-opting that fear through staged-attacks to generate support for various overseas operations. It is textbook problem-reaction-solution.
Though the Body Scanners have already been phased in throughout the U.S., they along with newly hailed restrictions, such as banning blankets, electronics and on-board bathroom use during the final 60 minutes of flight, are heavy-handed measures set up by Homeland Security that have been waiting for the right excuse to introduce them to the public.
But it’s a misapplication of security by an inept arm of government stumbling in the dark. The TSA offers neither security nor freedom– it’s Franklin’s monster.
The heroic, but also practical actions of the passengers in thwarting this attempted-attack is a sane reminder in the fog of the ‘War on Terror’ that people can actually fend for themselves in many situations, particularly in the face of danger. Though real, big scale dangers do exist for which governments clearly play a role, we cannot shriek in the face of danger, handing over to government all that we hold in the balance. There are ways of detecting crimes, preventing attacks and ’saving lives, for the children’ that don’t involve enslaving and indicting the whole of the population.
The game is surely rigged if the criminal it was meant to catch walks right through the proverbial back-door, which was held open for him by the archetypal inside man. The trading of liberty for so-called security does not balance favorably, but transfers power duly held by the people to the government, the more dangerous by the loosened-chains of the Constitution.
Supporting links and further info:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/man-videotaped-underwear-bomber-on-flight-253.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bomber-had-no-passport-helped-to-board-plane-by-sharp-dressed-man.html
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/28/terror.suspect.father/index.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/terrorist-or-cia-agent-maybe-both.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/080606militaryconnections.htm
http://www.prisonplanet.com/new-york-terror-plot-another-government-provocateured-set-up.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/cia-and-mi6-links-to-rauf-and-liquid-bomb-plot.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/230606searstower.htm

Research related links
  1. Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-Up Of Flight 253 Attack
  2. Detroit terror attack: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab ‘defended 9/11′
  3. Government Allowed Plane Bomber to Attempt Attack
  4. Incident on Another Amsterdam-to-Detroit Flight
  5. Somalis claim passenger tried to board flight last month with powdered chemicals, liquid and a syringe
  6. Man Videotaped Underwear Bomber On Flight 253
  7. Pilot claims Air France Flight 447 was blown out of the sky by terrorists
  8. Hoekstra Says Detroit Terror Suspect May Be Connected to Fort Hood Shooter
  9. Officials Admit Second Man Detained As More Witnesses Emerge
  10. The New, Terrifying, No-Electronics US Flight Security Rules
  11. Another false flag terror attack as justification for war and trampling on our freedoms
  12. Obama Monitoring Delta Flight Firecracker Situation

• Social bookmarks
  • Email this article
  • Print this page
  • Share on Twitter

Comment Rules

158 Responses to “BOMBSHELL: Evidence Clearly Indicates Staged Attack on Detroit Flight”

1. DRILLER1776 Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 4:21 am WOW! Can the truth squeek out?
    EU-Lex Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:07 am
    THIS IS AN EXCELLENT ARTICLE FROM NATURALNEWS
    I WANT YOU TO RALLY FOR THE LAST PART, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH IT.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/z02.....rwear.html
    mash Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:38 am
    sweet article
    GUARDIAN ANGEL Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:41 am
    GEE DO YA THINK? I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY AND HAVE NOT POSTED FOR AWHILE. I HELD PARTIES WHERE I CONVINCED ABOUT30 BUSINESS OWNERS AND A PRIVTE SCHOOL OWNER, INCLUDING MANY PARENTS TO ALLOW EDUCATION IN THAT SCHOOL TO EDUCATE CHILDREN AND EMPLOYEES ABOUT EVIL BOUGHT AND PAID FOR POLITICAL AGENDAS AND MEDIA MIND CONTROL………..ONE OF THE MEN HAS ROUGHLY 3,000 EMPLOYEES HE SPOKE TO ABOUT THESE THINGS IN HIS 2010 GOALS FOR HIS COMPANY (he owns 3 coal mines and train loadouts.) KEEP FIGHTING GUYS……..HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Chuck Feney Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 1:17 pm
    Sharp dressed CIA man
    Dirty shirt, stinky shoes
    And you don’t know just where you’re goin’ to
    Bomb tied, to your nut sack
    Your ticket says that you’re not comin’ back
    To get past airport security when you’re in Amsterdam
    You’re gonna need a walk thru from a sharp dressed man!
    No name, or passport
    What you need is CIA support
    Your father called, and warned the cops
    When they need a patsy they pull out the stops
    Detonate the bomb just before the plane can land
    All you need’s a walk thru from a sharp dressed CIA man!
    Best seat, on the plane
    If you want those people to go down in flame
    By the fuel, in the wing
    Have somebody else record the entire thing!
    The Patriot Act gets extended with another false flag plan
    But you’ll need a security walk thru from a MOSSAD man!

Chuck Feney Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 1:31 pm
    “Return to your cubicles.
    The explosion was in the other tower.
    There is no danger to this building”
    Sept. 11, 2001 security intercom announcement in WTC 2 after first WTC explosion.

RedArmyArsonist Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:01 pm
    Chuck Feney, eh? Sounds similar to a friend of mine, Chuck Finley.

InvestigatEverything Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:29 pm
    As Hannibal would say… “I love it when a plan comes together!!”.

Truth Be Told Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 12:19 pm
    the scam of control over humanity is very visible and the lies and fibs of the criminal pundits involved is routine.
    Bruce Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:54 pm
    did anyone check to see if they read the suspect his rights?

EU-Lex Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:20 am
    Yeah Great CNN let’s STRIP-RAY everybody.

American Militia Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:31 am
    http://msmilitia.ning.com/ infowariers Check out my site … We have Real Soultions to the problems Join the American Militia. Group Contacts in all 50 states and Several Countries!
    Molon Labe!
    Pedro Gonzales Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:33 am
    “MILITIA” MUEY EY BUENO….. POLY VU A HAMA HAMA….. BIEN EY GRACIAS

RJB Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:52 am
    Forget organizing. It is just an invitation to get sucked into a “honeypot” trap operation. You may as well paint a target on your back. Organizations are always subject to infiltration, misdirection, and manipulation, individuals acting alone are not. They cannot penetrate an organization with only one member, and it is you.
    As every successful guerilla war has shown, leaderless resistance works.
    The answer to avoiding becoming an unwittting member of the “controlled opposition” is to remain unorganized and leaderless, yet agreeing with millions of others who the enemy is, and what needs to be done, in general terms Each person would choose what to do and how and when to do it, and no one else but they would know about it in advance.
    A nation of millions of lone wolves is what they fear, not a few militia groups that are easily identified and infiltrated.
    Mac-101 Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:29 am
    If your typing this from your computer or even a library with cameras, THEY GOT YA!
    RJB Reply:
    December 30th, 2009 at 6:35 am
    Ask me if I care.
    Do you think I would be here, of all places, using my real initials and my real email address?
    I stand 100% in the open and behind ever word I say. The rest of America needs to stand up and be counted too, but all I can do is lead by example.
    That said, when the time fomes, I can disappear into the countryside like a blade of grass in minutes, if need be.

wayne Reply:
    December 30th, 2009 at 2:09 pm
    Tor works good for this

BenFranklin's Ghost Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    The Quote is wrong
    “Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security would deserve neither and lose them both”
    Quote right or not at all, especially when you are righting unsubstantiated consipiracy theory dribble.
    Good on ya left wingers, your just lost the centre and soon the religious right will take hold. Thanks for being so extreme.
    Yours truly,
    A Reasonable Person who now feels betrayed by The Left Wing Hippie Duesches of the World
    RedArmyArsonist Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:04 pm
    Maybe if you understood the spectrum you’d realize that there is no left or right extremes. Extremes meet in the back and form a circle because Fascism is Communism with less people in control. Everything is good in moderation, just like the Government.

Keith Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 1:33 pm
    We’ve created an online offline 1/2 PRICED GASOLINE CO-OP get half off at the pump through my site below:
    http://www.fillerupclub.com/0000/?idFriend=1582
  2. Dan Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 4:32 am Good Find.
    the logic of truth Reply:
    December 30th, 2009 at 1:09 am
    the only thing that makes me think about this whole plot is :
    that is was a Bankers son !
  3. jm Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 4:33 am interview the passengers that tackled him to the ground. I wonder if they are brave citizens or are in on it. Less than a minute before he was tackled to the ground. If that was the work of average citizens, I think they should be the ones working at Homeland security, not that scary lady.
    jm Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:32 am
    sorry, already done
    http://www.infowars.com/underw.....o-nothing/
    I’m behind.

subwalady Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:33 am
    I saw a story on Yahoo! that interviewed one of the men who tackled him, he was a Danish man I believe, but I found it odd that the “terrorist” was in row A (a window seat) on the left side of the plane and this man was in row J (also a window seat and one row behind) on the complete opposite side of the plane. He said that he heard a bang and saw smoke and then had to climb over people to get to where he could tackle the guy. By his own admission there were others there, but he put the man in a headlock and then took him to first class. He also said that the man never said anything and just looked like he was in a daze.
    I just find it odd that this Danish man was able to get across 9 seats and subdue the guy before anyone else.
    subwalady Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:34 am
    Sorry, I meant seat A and seat J, not rows.

Mac-101 Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:32 am
    I too was wondering what the Dane did in real life!
    TMaestro Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:03 pm
    He was Dutch and the Dutch are manchurians big time!!!

Mac-101 Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:19 pm
    Heard on Limbaugh by Mark Levine, the Dutchman was a professional artist! Independent, maybe a front job!

FOF Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:58 am
    I wondered that as well. My conclusion is that everyone else was running scared away from him. And my hope is that the men who tackled him were just brave people standing up for the innocent people on the flight. My opinion is that at least one of them were in on it.
    Spread the word about our governments evil agenda. FLOOD THE INTERNET!!!
    Can you Take The CHALLENGE?
    http://conspiracyornot.webs.co.....?page=last
    Build a website for freedom today, for free. And help wake up the masses of sheeple.

bob klinck Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    Have depositions been taken from all passengers and flight personnel on that flight? If not, why not? An incident like this should be investigated rigorously. If it isn’t, then something fishy is going on.
    check the evidence Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:26 pm
    Where is the footage from the guy filming. The entire episode should be available for scrutiny.

hANOVER fIST Reply:
    December 30th, 2009 at 10:28 am
    Correction – Dutch/Jewish.
    Yeah, I agree – let’s see the footage of the obvious false-flag event. You have to be dumber than Bush to believe this tripe.

4. al bore Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 4:44 am that news caster did not immediately call them deranged conspiracy theorists, I wonder if she’ll get fired.
    FOF Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:02 am
    Does anyone here know anything about lie detection? Has anyone done their research on that? When a person is telling a lie they look away from you, their eyes are shifty, constantly diverting their eyes to one side or from side to side. Having said that…. Watch the video again. Pay attention to the people speaking. Watch their posture watch their body language, and watch their EYES.
    FLOOD THE INTERNET!!! Can you Take The CHALLENGE?
    http://conspiracyornot.webs.co.....?page=last
    MM Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:01 pm
    I thought the very same thing! They were blinking excessively and looking to the left, down and away. What purpose does this lie serve? And can people who are merely nervous about being on television show similar body language? Interesting.

5. Osama Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 4:47 am Great article and startling information….Damning information…
    These guys will be silenced soon enough I am sure, but good on them for coming forward….
  6. dWaRf mApLe Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 4:52 am http://911essentials.com says it’s at the point of absolute ridiculousness.
    Even a moron on glue knows this was a false flag job.
    When do the treason trials start for the liars in government and the media?
  7. foil hat Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 4:53 am Benjamin Franklin long ago warned us that “if we restrict liberty to attain securty, we will lose both.”
    I don’t think Mr. Franklin had to worry about someone bombing his horse.
    Foehammer Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:12 am
    Congratulations on completely missing the point of the quotation.
    Arrest al gore Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:26 am
    Congratulations foehammer you are a complete idiot.

RJB Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:27 am
    Let me remind you that lots of people close to Franklin were killed. Some had whole families locked inside churches and then burned alive inside. You think the founders did not know a thing or two about facing a severe and mortal threat?
  8. 9th1 Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:20 am No, No, No
    This was clearly not a staged bombing attempt.
    The Airlines let people board flights all of the time without a passport, it is their normal practice!
    Just don’t try it for yourself huh…
    9/11 was Not an Inside Job,
    Bld # 7 just fell all by itself, buildings do that all of the time…
    The Weapons of Mass Destruction where in Iraq !
    Everyone Needs a Swine Flu Shot to be safe…
    AL Gore’s Team would NEVER Manipulate the Weather Data To
    Support the Bogas ASS ” Global Warming ” Scam !
    The Federal Reserve Bank is Only looking out for American’s best interests…
    And last but not least, Drum Roll ******
    NASA LANDED ON THE MOON, They Said They Did !
    Just because you need an electron microscope to see the pictures, doesn’t mean they’re not real…
    hehehe,
    BTW Nasa needs Billions more for “Research” So that they can say ” Look ” we found a planet
    orbiting an obscure star in a solar system Billions of Light Years Away – Look !
    And there might be water and life on that planet. Everyone buckle up for your trip to that planet…
    icon_cool.gif

Osama in a cave Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:37 am
    Wee said dude!!
    It really is comical…These guys aren’t even that sophisticated in their lying!!
    Talamasca Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 3:35 pm
    ‘ These guys aren’t even that sophisticated in their lying”!! Unfortunately, they don’t have to be.

Wm of Maine Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:06 am
    Seems you don’t give a sh** that they hate our freedoms. Truth is your government loves you and wants you to live long and prosper. You just don’t get it!
    9th1 Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:20 am
    Wm of Maine,
    I see you are still buying into the Insane Bush Regimes Lies,
    What really seems strange to me is your continuing ignorance and blind belief
    even after all of the facts are out.
    Just know that thankfully there are Sane People who live in Maine who are not fooled
    like you obviously are.
    Here’s a few more facts for you to review Wm of Maine, use your head for something
    besides pulling your wool cap over for a change. I know it’s cold in Maine, but surely
    you can use your head for something besides a hat rack…
    What Criminal Regime Was In Office When 9/11 Happened ???
    And What Criminal Regime Helped and Facilitated All of The Events
    That Transpired On 9/11 ???
    What Criminal Regime Immediately Flew Bin Ladins Family Out of the Country
    on the Day of 9/11, When “ALL OTHER AIRCRAFT WHERE GROUNDED” – NATION WIDE ???
    What Criminal Regime has Done Business with & Knows the Bin Ladin Family in Saudi Arabia ???
    How Much More Evidence Does Any American Patriot Need At This Point in time in
    the History of The United States ?
    icon_cool.gif

disinfo alert! Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:32 am
    @ 9th1
    go check out bad astronomy (dot)com and Dr. Phil Plait’s work.
    Also check out the Mythbusters episode about the so called moon landing hoax.
    I appreciate all the other comments you made until the end, when you regurgitated that moon landing hoax nonsense.
    Think about it dude, the most famous of all these moon landing hoax “documentaries” aired on the Fox network!
    in another one, kissinger, rumsfeld etc. are just giggling their tits off. Can hardly take this stuff seriously!
    The moon landing hoax is a nonsensical conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly answered and debunked by competent scientists as mentioned above. It is a waste of time and leads nowhere like crop circles and U.F.O.s etc.
    Although you are right about NASA being a financial black hole to siphon away public funds for black OPs etc.
    .9t.th1. Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:45 am
    View this NASA video, (probably the only truthful video ever produced by NASA),
    click (Episode 25)
    http://apollofryup.bravehost.com/

.9t.h1. Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    How, and where NASA faked the lunar orbit, landing and lift off
    This web page will show how, and where NASA faked the lunar approach, lunar orbit, lunar landing, and lunar take off, for all the Apollo Moon landing video’s. Contrary to what many believe, the sequences were not shot in a desert, Hollywood studio, or Area 51. There may have been the odd picture taken at Area 51, and a few Apollo pictures that were taken in some remote desert, but the majority of stills and video were performed at Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia.
    http://apolloreality.bravehost.com/
    icon_cool.gif

.9t.h1. Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 12:38 pm
    FACT: Despite numerous video’s being taken on the Moon’s surface, not one of them contains any frames showing planet Earth in the void of space. I would think that is a very poor planning on the part of the astroNOTS, although we already know why this is so.
    FACT: Neil Armstrong is now suffering with mental illness. A direct result of him putting his name forward as the foundation stone for the biggest lie in history. OR it could be that he has become paranoid by the overwhelming number of web sites, exposing him as a liar.
    FACT: Rumor has it that Apollo 12 astronaut Pete Conrad was going public about the fake Moon landings on the 30th anniversary back in July 1999. He was killed in a motorcycle accident one week before the 30th anniversary.
    FACT: It takes the space shuttle 66 hours to reach the International Space Station which is a mere 185 miles above Earth. NASA claim Apollo 13 was 55 hours into it’s duration from lift off when it encountered a problem at a distance of 200,000 miles from Earth. Sheesh.
    FACT: On his web site, world celebrity Uri Geller states that NASA’s Apollo Moon pictures have been crudely faked, and asks WHY? Uri however is friendly with Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, so we may ask WHY does he not ask Mitchell himself why the photo’s were faked?
    FACT: President Lyndon Johnson made certain Apollo files classified, with a declassification date of 2026. This is so those involved in the Apollo scam would be long dead and gone, and no one alive to blame. One need not wait 16 years for the truth behind Apollo, as it is already well known.
    FACT: In the early 60’s NASA officials, realizing that a manned Moon landing was totally impossible before 1970, met in secret behind closed doors. It was at that meeting they agreed upon a decision to fake Apollo 11, in the hope they would get to the Moon later on, and then shroud the earlier faked pictures for genuine Moon pictures. The reality is they never succeeded with any mission.
    This Website link with photo’s
    http://apollofacts.bravehost.com/
    icon_cool.gif

Sabre Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:12 am
    Wm must be from southern Maine, maybe Portland. That’s where most of the sheep live”northern occupied massachusetts”.massachusetts is the New England “bastion of liberalism”

Wm of Maine Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    I am very sorry that my sarcasm did not work. Believe me I know how criminal Bush was and Obama is. I’m aware of the private FED and the loss of freedoms.and it’s by design.
    Sorry-I am with all of you or at least the good ones.

RJB Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:24 am
    Government has ALWAYS been the biggest hater and enemy of freedom in human history, not small groups of poor, uneducated, misguided men, living in backward countries, on the other side of the planet.
    People who are worried about if and what they are going to eat today don’t have time to worry about if someone 12,000 miles away has “freedom” or not. They are worried about themselves and their families. They don’t have the luxury of thinking about YOUR narcissitic ass, as if YOU and your freedom are so important that every poor person in the third world should fixate over it.

washingtonstinks Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 4:14 pm
    Nasa biggest waste of taxpayer funds!
  9. 9th1 Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:29 am Hmm, lets see, lets take a look at the track record here.
    A Quote: ” Scientific ” Approach at looking at all of this data.
    Is there a pattern of evidence that would suggest lies, and scams ?
    What conclusions might anyone come to after studying all of these scams ?
    icon_cool.gif

10. 9th1 Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:35 am “Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or both.
    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.”
    ~ Frederick Douglass ~
    icon_cool.gif

11. Osama in a cave Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:36 am Expect this CNN video clip to suddenly disappear from You Tube fairly soon…..
    It is totally damning!
    Expect the passengers interviewed to be told in no uncertain terms to SHut the hell up also..
    This is a very important video.
    Spread like butter while you can…
    Steve UK Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:00 am
    They’re lying!!! Look at the body language!! Flicking eyes to the left from her, rapid blinking from him… Jeeeeze… If you believe this crock of s---, you believe 6 year olds get carried awy by helium balloons.
    The article above can’t even get the airline right, it was DELTA!!
    eliminati Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:37 am
    Can we use the PATRIOT ACT or some other stupid nazi law to charge our own government with terrorism? Al Gore is guilty of terrorism, Obama IS A terrorist. Let’s put them all in jail.

MM Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:18 pm
    So true! But why? I agree though…he’s lying like crazy!

luci Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 4:57 pm
    YOU CAN”T SEE THEIR BODIES!!! What r u talking about Steve UK? This couple is very calm in telling their story…get off the pipe man!!
    Wait. they work for the CIA

12. Modern Ninja Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:02 am I still can’t believe the guy was going to blow his balls up.
    eliminati Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:39 am
    If he was drugged he probably didn’t know where they were. Or he might have thought this was just a drill. They always practice first.
  13. conforming nonconformist Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:02 am ask yourself this why does Obuma care about detainee rights but sends predator drones to Yemen to assassinate so called new alcada leaders.why wont he stand up for the rebellion in Iran.Those people better take their country back now before Obuma bombs the s--- out of them.They are left with no choice.
    RJB Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:19 am
    1. Obama doesn’t give s--- about detainee rights.
    2. The rebellion in Iran is a CIA “color revolution” operation, and Obama supports it.
    3. The Iranians DID take their country back, from the Shah, who was an Anglo-American puppet dictator.
    eliminati Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:42 am
    If Gore got paid hundreds of millions to push the global warming scam, wonder how much Obama got to get USA enrolled in Copenhagen treaty? He looked pale and looked like he was going to start crying when he made his speech in Copenhagen. He’s in trouble either way, he doesn’t accomplish his mission, the “elite” will do a JFK move on him, and if he accommlishes it, citizens gonna get him. Either way, he is doomed.

MadMarkie Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:21 am
    We had better hope that Obama isn’t dumb enough to order or participate in a jewish attack on the country of Iran. That will be the start of WWIII. The Iranians will block the Straight of Hormuz (sp?) to all tanker traffic and then sit back and watch the world suck hot air for energy. These are not a bunch of stupid Arabs living in mud huts. They are highly intelligent and have a very well trained, well organized and well equiped military.
  14. James Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:21 am What a ridiculous piece of fiction.
    Has the author never flown on an international flight, to think that you only need a password at the departure gate.
    The explosive components were a very credible device that could very easily have brought the plane down or at the very least killed nearby passengers. Do people really think the authorities would play with such a thing on a passenger plane.
    Very amusing story though.
    James Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:22 am
    password = passport
    Andy Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:05 am
    the american media – should be raking the amsterdam security over coals right now.
    but they’re not, only covering how we should have more security here.
    wonder why that is ?
    eliminati Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:48 am
    gonna get everybody chipped one way or another. kneel down slaves. Let them put those taser brazelets on you so you can enjoy your travel on a plane. You cant put your hands in your lap, or have a blanket. And if you have to go pee, too bad. Got diarrhea? Just poo in your pants. Must keep everyone safe by taking big bucks from you to pay for your ticket, then treat you like crap so you can be “safe” from terrorists.
    Everybody just stay home, break the airlines. Without any passengers, those airlines will be very safe.

RJB Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:17 am
    The “authorites” are behind every major terrorist act of the last 100 years, and you have the gall to imply they wouldn’t DARE do such a thing on a plane?
    WAKE UP! They have done FAR worse, and millions are dead as a result.
    eliminati Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:48 am
    Way to go, RJB…..but so many people are still snoozing. Hope we can wake them up in time.

MM Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    Yes, I’ve flown internationally and you don’t provide your passport at the boarding gate!
  15. More fake terror Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:49 am Boy, the nation continues to get more and more stupid. Are we actually supposed to believe that cavemen are responisble for all of this garbage going on?
    eliminati Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:50 am
    If the government wants us to believe any of this stuff, they should at least come up with a fresh story. They keep using the same script. Nobody believed them the first timel
  16. More fake terror Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:51 am I hope that the witness don’t “disappear”.
  17. SteveUK Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:09 am This article is pure BS.. this couple are lying through their teeth! Look at the body language!!
    Andy Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:07 am
    the article is pure BS ? – should be easily verified by american media – whether the guy had a passport or not, also i’m sure there are camera shots, which would verify the couple’s story.
    Gimmie a break Steve from UK.
    MM Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:23 pm
    He’s right! You don’t provide your passport upon boarding a flight! That makes no sense at all! And his body language screams lie, lie, lie! None of it makes any sense at all.
    TMaestro Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:15 pm
    If you are an asylum seeker you usually do not have a passport and if you do they take it from you ‘one way or another’ point being when asylum is refused, they can get you on a flight without a passport and if you are real important, they will send two hot Dutchies on the flight with you…

RJB Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:12 am
    And their motive would be what?
    god says Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:42 am
    THAT usa is fukked..

18. Join The Illuminati Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:09 am JOIN THE ILLUMINATI:
    http://www.AlienTrend.com
  19. Ben Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:18 am I can’t wait for the eradication of governments.
  20. william Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:52 am why is every attack “staged” according to infowars? are we reading into everything, as all terrorists are not on the CIA payroll?
    RJB Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:11 am
    Why?
    Because it is an ongoing “project” and because it is part of a larger pattern of organized criminal behavior.
    In truth, there is little prestige or sympathy to be gained by blowing up planeloads of innocent people, and most guerilla fighters know this. They know it is a depsicable act that is more likely to greatly damage thier image and credibility as victims than to help it.
    There is little terrorism in the world that is not government sponsored, and our country is no exception.
    Knowing what we already know to a certainty, or nearly so is enough, and we DO know to a certainty that 9-11 was an inside job, one of a long line of inside jobs, stretching back over the last 100 years.

eliminati Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:54 am
    First thought I had when I saw it was “staged”. It is the same script they always use for their plans….Obama needs reasons to get his agenda approved. I was expecting something bigger though, like a nuclear attack on a US city. Wonder where the jet was supposed to crash?
  21. Foehammer Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:13 am And suddenly, little disinformation posters all in a row….
    SteveUK Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:38 am
    And suddenly, little disinformation posters all in a row….
    As opposed to believing everything posted on a Infowars website? The couple are lying!! If you want to believe their story, I’m sure they’ll also sell you a sea view villa in Switzerland.
  22. bill Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:20 am inside job…………………..AGAIN
  23. bill Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:24 am “he seemed to be subdued pretty quickly” Did Americans just recently figure out that 100 people on a plane can pretty easily subdue a 100 pound 17 year old kid. We cant have a problem with the body scans now, because al-CIA-duh might get us. Im not saying all terrorist are on CIA payroll, but the ones we need to worry about, sure as hell are. I wish I didnt believe that about my own country, but these people have a track record of false-flag ops.
  24. hot rod Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:51 am obamas speech pretty much says to do a better job next time,,,as we repay our debt by importing new voters , laborers and teachers
  25. alex Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:01 am .
    Why won’t my comment post ???
    Bairng Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:13 am
    The government
  26. alex Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:09 am Unanswered Questions
    #1. Where is the “Sharp Dressed Man” ???
  27. alex Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:09 am #2. Where is the “Camera Man” ???
    BowHunter Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:14 am
    He’s probably in an arab bakery drinking arabic coffee in Dearborn Michigan.
  28. alex Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:12 am .
    #6. Do Sudanese people regularly board planes without passports ???
  29. alex Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:12 am Unanswered Questions
    #5. Did the “Sharp Dressed Man” bribe her in order to obtain access to the plane for the young man ???
  30. nader paul kucinich gravel Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:14 am Five by five, Aaron.
  31. alex Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:14 am 3 questions out of 6 would post
  32. alex Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:15 am OK. 4 out of 6
  33. alex Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:17 am Bowhunter,
    Or dead.
    Gotta dispose of the evidence .
  34. J Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:29 am This was clearly the work of the CIA!
    -John
    Depression Stories: Former Truck Driver (Interview)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P1uNytJIcw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P1uNytJIcw[/ame]
  35. mike Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:33 am WHERS THE VIDEO SURVEILLENCE FROM THE AIRPORT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Ben Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:58 am
    Every thinking person is wondering the same. Surveillance cameras are nazi garbage, but since they put them nearly everywhere, why don’t they also place them inside the planes so that the public can judge these events by itself? We don’t see the airport surveillance video of the sharp-dressed man who accompanied the drugged-up fizzled bomber because that would solve the case. Likewise we don’t see the video shot inside the plane by an unknown guy during the incident, although it should have been subpoenaed immediately. Like we don’t see the several videos of the September 11 attack on the Pentagon, because they show a missile and a military plane.
    Pack a gun and pay no tax.
  36. BowHunter Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:34 am Get ready to see 2 billion people ( 1/3 of the population) go up like fried taters in a campfire.
  37. roaddog6 Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:35 am It don’t matter if the guy himself confesses to working with the cia, the msm will spin it the way the gov’t wants it spun.
  38. Fred Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:37 am Up next …exploding suppositories
    all passengers will be required to strip down and bend (and spread your cheeks) over before boarding
    don’t laugh..it IS comng..the TSA are #1 first and foremost insane perverts..
    bet there will be some long lines to get that job..
    TMaestro Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:19 pm
    LOL
  39. Freedom fighter Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:17 am I’ve been in the Amsterdam Airport a dozen times and security is normal.
    This girl is talking BS about the security being bad.
  40. FightTheBoot Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:24 am HAS YOUR CAR BEEN “BOOTED” IN A PRIVATE PARKING LOT? HERE’S HOW TO RECLAIM YOUR LOSSES:
    1) CALL YOUR LOCAL MEDIA: Expose the racketeers.
    2) DEMAND A RECEIPT: Operators of illegal parking lot scams will often target parking lots and arrange for a paid lookout to scout for victims. Fees to release a car from impoundment are often demanded in cash, leaving no paper trail.
    3) CALL THE POLICE BEFORE YOU PAY: Chances are that the police will renege on their responsibility to protect you and will take sides with the extortionists. Just insist that you get a police report. Ask them why you are being punished with a fine by a citizen, and why you aren’t being given your Constitutionally guaranteed “due process” and “right to appeal.”
    4) GET THE NAME OF THE PARKING LOT ATTENDANT, THE NAME OF THE OWNER, AND THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS: You will need this information to file a civil suit
    5) FILE A CIVIL SUIT. ASK THE COURT CLERK ABOUT WAIVING THE FEES: Your court fees may be waived and then charged to the defendant when you win your case. Sue for the maximum amount of money allowed in small claims court. Sue for “extortion,” “intimidation,” “illegal detainment,” and “tampering with your motor vehicle without permission.” Don’t merely settle for just your money back.
    http://www.FightTheBoot.com
  41. in the woods Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:30 am Stay home an spend your money local ,don’t support the air lines
  42. Mac-101 Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:40 am I got to say this looks pretty fishy. Now we will get a full body cavity search and no one can say nothin. Then they parade ALL these Inman clowns on TV who do nothin but preach death to America and sponsor terrorist. The logical person would say why don’t we just neutralize these clowns around the world. I gotta say I support that now. Then the sticky question is they will start doing the same in the U.S. of A. That’s when I’ll see ya All in the Fema camp showers!
  43. dersk Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:48 am I’m wondering how the American guy was able to understand the ‘well-dressed Indian’ speaking Dutch to the gate personnel. I also notice that the witness saw the guy filming at takeoff and again when the guy tried to set off the bomb – hmm, perhaps the most interesting parts of the flight, you think?
    Also, Indian? Presumably, he meant ‘brown’. Most likely, he saw someone of either Surinamese or Indonesian Hindustani extraction (they’re ex-colonies), potentially airport staff. Don’t know if any of you have been to Schiphol, but if the well-dressed man talked to the flight attendants at the last gate check, at least a hundred other passengers would have seen it.
    That said, Schiphol was a complete mess over Christmas – we gave up on our holiday after the second cancellation – so I suppose it’s narrowly possible that he was able to slip on without a passport.
    Occam’s razor says: I doubt it.
  44. Bill Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:01 am The guy had a valid visa, had a ticket purchased in his own name. hmmm lets start a conspiracy that he doesn’t have a passport which means it must be a government plot based on a lawyer playing cards listening in to a conversation at a departure lounge which was quiet enough to hear a secret agent smuggling a terrorist on board. oh yes lets include a mysterious “Indian” man and a second person who departs the plane in Detroit carrying a spare bomb with him. Oh and a Ray Santilli ‘esk cameraman. Ho Ho Ho! ‘Tis the season.
    Yep America is so loved by the whole world that nothing like this could possibly be what it seems.
    broken arrow Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:49 am
    Even if what you say is true tell us how the USA spends billions and can’t stop this type of attack?
    Bill Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 3:51 pm
    It is almost impossible to stop without extreme measures that passengers will rightly refuse, or until the full body scan is introduced (however desirable that may or may not be) and then the terrorists will simply move to internal devices or move to blowing up other easy targets such as packed baseball/soccer stadiums.

Bill Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 3:52 pm
    oh and there have already been many attempts “of this type” that HAVE been foiled.

jeremiahiii Reply:
    December 30th, 2009 at 11:34 am
    It was reported he was also on a “Terror Suspect List”, and was reported to “authorites” once before.
    It’s funny “terror suspects” can fly, but 5 year olds with similar names as “terror suspects” get hassled.
  45. C3PO Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:54 am watch if these people don’t disappear
  46. THE UNIVERSE Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 12:54 pm YOU CAN TAKE ANY OBJECT AND MEASURE IT TO AN INFINITE DEGREE OF ACCURACY. HENCE, IT DOESN’T REALLY EXIST
    ALL THAT EXISTS IS WHAT WE BELIEVE TO EXIST.
    HENCE, THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR MIND
    DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO WATCH X FACTOR TO THE TUNE OF 20 MILLION?
    STOP BEING SO STUPID. STOP EATING CRAPPY FOOD. STOP GETTING LOCKED INTO RITUAL
    START BEING CREATIVE AND SPEAKING YOUR MIND, PRIVATELY AND PUBLICALLY
    BobSam Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 3:14 pm
    What of anything “really” exists. If you measure something, you change it. If you construct a model of something in your mind, your are “dealing” with the model of it rather than what is not the model. This is just one of the problems with the thinking and non-thinking of those who are so heavily invested in ape science.
  47. lupo Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 1:07 pm one word ‘DEPENDS”
    SAM Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:38 pm
    As an adult incontinence product, “DEPENDS” is highly underrated.
  48. WarpLover Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 1:13 pm It seems to me that if this was a operation that was allowed to happen to further the choke-hold on freedom, and if the cameraman was in on it and was there to document this event, then the powers that be KNEW the bomb would fail. Why else would they have included a cameraman? If the bomb succeeded, there would be no film.
  49. merlin Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:07 pm The document that determines what border clearance documents a person needs to fly to another country is called “The Foreign Clearance Guide”. All the airlines have them and are required to abide by the requirements listed in them for people traveling to other countries. If a person gets on a plane with out the proper clearance documents the airlines can be fined thousands of dollars and be responsible for returning the passenger to his point of origin.
    TMaestro Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:24 pm
    Bottom line: if the guy had an escort it was gooberment and de gooberment had docs…the paper trail is being quashed to de public
  50. Ma Kingsize Goolies Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 2:10 pm I look forward to the filmed footage popping up on youtube……. ha!
  51. BobSam Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 3:07 pm Hmmm, is it clear now…there are no “terrorists.” All of them are run by the intelligence agencies.
  52. Patrick Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 3:31 pm What a bitch that Richelle is. Deliberately lying to her adopted siblings?
  53. NWO Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 3:45 pm Join us and you may stand a chance. Oppose us and fall like the rest. The choice is yours, chose wisely!!!
  54. Sadiq NZ Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:24 pm Well wouldnt the airports have film footage of the Indian guy (in Amsterdam) because all check ins have cameras watching us….or did the camera ‘malfunction’ again…the more you read into this event, the more obvious that this was a set up…even the ‘bomber’ had his leg on fire, and he was just staring blankley into space, like he was drugged out of his mind…CIA involvement, man its gotta be…I just wish my fellow Muslim brethren would stop being so dumb and getting involved with these provocatuer groups…. PEACE yall
  55. Rader Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:32 pm just like most everyone, I agree that this was a staged attack like 9/11 by our own government. Someone should have tackled the camera guy too. This is just another piece of the martial law puzzle that is put in place. Now everyone can be treated like criminals just to catch a flight somewhere. America has just become so bulls--- lately. It’s such a tragedy that we have to put up with the Fed the way they are. Hey didnt I read somewhere that if we dont like how our government is treating us we can step in, throw them out, and run it how we see fit???? just a thought.
    Peace,Love, and Aiming at blue helmets ; )
  56. SAM Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:43 pm And good luck with that blurry crotch shot problem.
  57. SAM Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 5:50 pm Strip clubs near the airport? They’re in the damn airport.
  58. ThingsMovingFast Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:16 pm Next will be an “attack” at a mall or other public place like a sporting event–or more likely multiiple “attacks”. Then the gubmint will announce that they are adopting “airport screening procedures” at other likely terrorist venues. Pretty soon you will be subject to being strip searched for walking down the street and looking suspicious.
  59. ThingsMovingFast Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:24 pm I want a job operating the BodyScanner. I will be good. Unless Demi Moore or Pam Anderson tries to board.
  60. Nala Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 6:31 pm Well what a shock that Nut-in-Chief and all the sycophants have already got this latest TERRORIST ATTACK billed as a DRILL. I knew it was coming and I couldn’t wait to hear Ole NutJob proclaim it loud and clear as if he was sitting in the seat next to him. I think I laughed for 15 minutes at the absolute absurdity of it all.
    Lets see if I have it straight here. Scary CIA man goes to multimillionaires son and tells him that the USA wants him to train with them and start spreading Militant Islam propaganda. Civil Engineer son of a multimillionaire in London says “SURE, I’m in!” He goes to Yemen and talks about Jihad all while being controlled to by scary CIA man for a couple of years and then he’s pressed into service for his most important mission. Scary CIA man tells him they want him to get on a plane with explosives sewed into his underwear to “test” security. Then tells him to wait till we get over the USA and light the fuse we gave you and we’ll see what happens. Oh and don’t worry one of “us” will be right there with you taping the whole thing.
    And what does the willing patsy of the SCARY CIA Man get, how about 3rd degree burns on his hands, legs and crotch and THEN a lifetime of accommodations courtesy of the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Oh yeah, that sounds like a plan anyone would agree with. And that’s the BEST scenario he could end up with, the other is that a 12 foot hole is blown in the side of the plane where not only the willing dupe is killed, but the other SCARY CIA MAN is killed too. Oh yeah, TOTALLY BELIEVABLE!!
    Do you KOOKS actually think that people BELIEVE this s--- you all shovel out? I KNOW you all believe it and most of you are beyond help, but the NORMAL people that hear and read this kinda trash do nothing but laugh their asses off at you LOONS. Even thinking that people believe you makes you more delusional that you really are.
    I feel sorry for a lot of you people, but some of you are too far gone to even bother with. Just the mere fact that you all could buy into s retarded story such as this says a helluva lot about where you are in life.
    Oh and by the way, seen any Chupacabras lately………..
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    TMaestro Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:47 pm
    NALa, u r not only being stupert, you are seriously void of the technological aspects of the society you live in. You should study, you will wake up so fast and come back trying to shake hands around here…do not fear just do it

casey Reply:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:02 pm
    Hey Nala,
    I don’t blame you for feeling like you must be right and the majority of us on here are wrong. Sure it feels good to think you are on the winning team and that everyone you have ever heard from is correct (remember what your parents told you about Santa Claus?)
    No one on here will claim that Alex Jones is 100% correct on everything, but he does his homework!
    I challenge you to do your homework. For starters, look up the USATODAY (yes mainstream media) articles over the last 3 months. Start by reading the articles (leaked TSA policy, push to have body scanners by TSA, but U.S house won’t allow it for all passengers, and still waiting for a vote in the Senate, then Yemen attacks the day before the attempted bombing, now calls for accelerating body-scanners. Can you see the connections here, or are you too close minded to challenge your world view?
    Merry Christmas and hope that Santa (not the chupacabras) gave you lots of presents!
  61. Tyranny_Will_FAIL Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 7:41 pm YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL CONTINUE STAGING THIS BULL**** UNTIL YOU STOP THEM. How much longer until they stage another 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We’ll be in another war, thousands more people will die, and our rights will be continually reduced! Don’t you think it won’t happen. It’s just a matter of time.
  62. rainman Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:07 pm i dont believe a word do you .why are the witnesess looking allover and whats the blinking blinking makes lies
  63. rainman Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:09 pm yanks grow ball year 30366
  64. mile Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 8:31 pm him being the son of a central bank controller in Africa reeks of oil shakedown done the old fashioned way at the weakest link…….
  65. Mark Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 9:10 pm The “Indian” looking man was a MOSSAD agent. I have a friend working at Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam) who told me that the mossad have complete freedom of movement there and they have their own restricted areas where my friend is not allowd to come..he told me that most of the Mossad there are Women.
  66. ArabObama Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:15 pm Fact: Man did land on the moon
    Fact: The camera technology at the time could not take the extreme presure of 0 atmosphere…The Russian Cosmonauts just howled at what the saw on film
    Fact: The set of 2001 A Space Odysey was in London was used by the Intelligence community to film all the scences of the moon landing.
    Fact:Special Agents were used as the cast.
    Fact: All FBI agents involved feared and ran for their lives in the seventies all across the globe to hide from the fact they were ordered to be whacked. The last one was found hiding in a hasidic jewish comunity in New York.
    Fact: Polanski’s wife said that her husband never left the house for 20+ years and filmed all his films from his house from fear of being slayed.
    Fact: Roman Polanski did insinuate to a european (italian I believe) newspaper that the moon landings were staged and he knew alot that he was ready to expose.
  67. ArabObama Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 10:17 pm well damn it if Polanksi aint the director, I’m refering to who the dude was that made eyes wide shut and 2001 space odesy
    Dirk Reply:
    December 30th, 2009 at 12:25 am
    Stanley Kubrick
  68. jesse Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:04 pm the bilderbergs, etc… must be eliminated
  69. kevin82 Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:33 pm This video breaks down the Detroit bomber false flag psy-op.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3hPsppsdNQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3hPsppsdNQ[/ame]
  70. Hamas Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:49 pm I poop my pants.
  71. Taliban Says:
    December 29th, 2009 at 11:50 pm I have have explosive gas.
  72. Frank Nitti Says:
    December 30th, 2009 at 3:31 am I won’t waste my money to fly ever again. Besides for $500 or less you can make a device to shoot down a plane at low altitude.
  73. Thomas Says:
    December 30th, 2009 at 3:57 am lack of security she said? I travel from europe and amsterdam all the time and you do not take your shoes off in europe.
    Sorry false info.
  74. JS Says:
    December 30th, 2009 at 11:27 am I feel kinda bad for this lawyer that came out on alex’s show because we all know that it was obviously an inside job but alex is kinda putting this guy’s name as collateral on it and from what i gathered from listening to him on the radio interview yesterday that is exactly what he didn’t want alex doing. Don’t be suprised if we don’t hear Kurt Haskell on the Alex jones show ever again…
Leave a Reply

Name (required)
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Website

Click to cancel reply
Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail