• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Duct Tape Bandit

American Woman

Site Supporter
ASHLAND, Ky. -- A man accused of wrapping his head in duct tape and robbing an eastern Kentucky liquor store pleaded guilty.

Police said Kazee entered an Ashland liquor store with his entire face and head wrapped in duct tape, with slits for his eyes and mouth. He also had his shirt pulled over his head. Under terms of a plea agreement, the 25-year-old faces 10 years in prison.

Police: Man Wraps Head In Duct Tape For Robbery Disguise - Employee Says Man Reminded Him Of 'Beavis And Butthead' Character

A man accused of robbing a liquor store in Kentucky double wrapped his head and face in duct tape to disguise his identity during the crime, according to police.

Employees at the Shamrock Liquors in Ashland reportedly laughed when the duct tape-wrapped bandit entered the store and demanded money.

I remember when this happened last year. He is just now getting into court. Everyone....even the police were laughing because this guy had to take all the tape off once he was arrested. He wrapped his whole head! I would have loved to see him pull all that tape off .:rolf2:
48_1187097467.jpg

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I remember when this happened last year. He is just now getting into court. Everyone....even the police were laughing because this guy had to take all the tape off once he was arrested. He wrapped his whole head! I would have loved to see him pull all that tape off .:rolf2:

If would have been the police I would have ripped the tape off myself. And I would not have had any mercy. In fact I would have waited a day or so after he had some beard growth.

A little alcohol splash would have helped too.

murph

American Woman

Site Supporter
If would have been the police I would have ripped the tape off myself. And I would not have had any mercy. In fact I would have waited a day or so after he had some beard growth.

A little alcohol splash would have helped too.

murph
They sat back and let him do it.....He tried to tell media the cops beat him up, because his face was bruised and, and skin torn off from the duck tape being peeled off :rolf2: He's probably a redneck..they use ducktape for everything :rolf2:

urednecku

Site Supporter
They sat back and let him do it.....He tried to tell media the cops beat him up, because his face was bruised and, and skin torn off from the duck tape being peeled off :rolf2: He's probably a redneck..they use ducktape for everything :rolf2:

:moon: :slap: That's only if it IS moving, but it ain't supposed to.
Besides, duct tape is good for lots of things...
I seem to remember the time you ran out of wax, & asked me for the duct tape..........:rolf2: :rolf2: