• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who would you call?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Who would you call?

Attachments

• WhoWouldYouCall.jpg
    WhoWouldYouCall.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 282

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife.

Or my daughter.

Both leave their ringers set to "off" and neither answer the damn phone. I'd be alive if I called either one of them.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought the same ...I'd call myself or my home VOIP number which we never / rarely answer if it's a strange number calling. If I had to call from my own cell my wife most likely would answer if she could get to it on time ....but I could resist answering my own cell if I called myself.

Bob, the one time they'd probably answer is if you were in this situation. Be careful counting on women to be predictable. :yum:

Careful PG. Numbers eventually get reused.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
My wife's cell phone. No question. Not even close. Going all the way back to the early 90's when she carried the old bag phone in her Ford Explorer, she has never answered a call from me.

As I think back on it, she's been trying to tell me something for 25 years now. :yum: