• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump nominates Gorsuch to SCOTUS

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like a fitting successor to Scalia.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The Dems are already talking about delaying any confirmation for at least as long as long as Garland's nomination was blocked.

<sarcasm>
Ain't partisan politics wunnerful? :in_love:
</sarcasm>

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Harry Reid gave us a nice present, the Nuclear Option.
These asshat Republicans better damn well use it too.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
The Dems are already talking about delaying any confirmation for at least as long as long as Garland's nomination was blocked.

<sarcasm>
Ain't partisan politics wunnerful? :in_love:
</sarcasm>
The Democrats are Cry Babies. They don't get what they want they filibuster.

It would be real nice to have someone in that Court who is younger than dirt. Personally I think there should be a retirement age even if it's 80.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Harry Reid gave us a nice present, the Nuclear Option.
These asshat Republicans better damn well use it too.

They will, but not unless they have to. Always better to keep the big gun in reserve until your ass is against the grindstone.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Before the nomination was announced I watched a Democratic senator say that she was against the nomination. When the interviewer asked her how could she be against the nomination when she didn't even know who it was going to be, she said that the nominee was from Trump's list of 21 and she found all 21 to be unacceptable. WTF!!!!

It seems to me that if she wanted the President to nominate a Liberal judge to the Supreme Court, perhaps her Democratic Party should have won the election. :biggrin:

To quote the almighty Obama, "Elections have consequences". Suck it up buttercup!!!!

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
...It seems to me that if she wanted the President to nominate a Liberal judge to the Supreme Court, perhaps her Democratic Party should have won the election. :biggrin:...

You may be on to a great idea.

All those libs that say they aren't against everything Trump does, but that they are only standing up for, and serving the country, should be offered positions in the TRUMP administration.

How about offering Chelsea Clinton the Ambassadorship to say,...... Benghazi?