• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Pleasure Palace Bar & Grill !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Is open every night at Doc's Net Town talk site ! Harry hour is 4 to 7 and we talk about most anything . If your not there then don't blame me if you miss out on the action . Last week almost a Million Dollars were given away in door prizes .......almost .

Galvi won a new ass
Tnuts won a enema
JB was voted most likely
BigAL won jackshit
Snow Dog won flea powder !

It changes every night !!!! BE there or be Square !!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The music threads here.
The debate and discussion threads here.
Any thread here.
Thanks for the invite Al, but I have enough to contend with on NCT and here, the nursing forum and that other forum I go to, when the mood strikes, ya know where I can flirt with Bobcat if I want to and don't need to get "a room" :yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The music threads here.
Any thread here.
Thanks for the invite Al, but I have enough to contend with on NCT and here, the nursing forum and that other forum I go to, when the mood strikes, ya know where I can flirt with Bobcat if I want to and don't need to get "a room" :yum:

Ok .... Your loss . Did you know last week you missed the Mega Prize of 10 million dolllars ???? Of course you did'nt ..... You were not there . It was given to the Democratic Tree Huggers Assoc of America on your behalf to help re-elect Obama . Now don't go blamin me if he wins !!!!

I just hope Jev does not read this .......:unsure::w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok .... Your loss . Did you know last week you missed the Mega Prize of 10 million dolllars ???? Of course you did'nt ..... You were not there . It was given to the Democratic Tree Huggers Assoc of America on your behalf to help re-elect Obama . Now don't go blamin me if he wins !!!!

I just hope Jev does not read this .......:unsure::w00t2:
:yum::yum::yum::yum:
I love Joe... and he'll read it.. I gareUntea!

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
The music threads here.
Any thread here.

I know that other forum! It's Red Tube! Did I win anything?