• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This weekend..

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
..there were a few Snowcats out gettig some exercise.

Attachments

• 948.jpg
    948.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 292
  • 955.jpg
    955.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 959.jpg
    959.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 282

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
nice pics i'm envyous of you all with mild temps i have had to put up with 2 weeks of arctic high pressure pretty out but 2 damn cold.

Snowcat Pat

Snowcats for skiing and snowboarding...the finest usage. Nice shots mtncrawler, how about some of the skiing/boarding? Who makes those ski racks, will they hold snowboards?
-Pat

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We are in MUD SEASON in my area so I am very jealous of those beautiful photos.

We had a real bout of global warming last week, saw temps hit 60, which is NOT our norm around here, and we got rain to boot. So the combination of heavy rainfalls and rapid snowmelt has us with flooded fields, swollen rivers and lots of MUD.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
We are in MUD SEASON in my area so I am very jealous of those beautiful photos.

We had a real bout of global warming last week, saw temps hit 60, which is NOT our norm around here, and we got rain to boot. So the combination of heavy rainfalls and rapid snowmelt has us with flooded fields, swollen rivers and lots of MUD.
Gee Bob its been -30 in the morning the last few days wanna trade.

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ski racks are homemade, the rack on the Tucker is made out of plywood. Shopman, this isn't much different than what you have up Kebler Pass where I will haul to one of these days. Maybe see ya up there!

Attachments

• 232.jpg
    232.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 230

shopman

Very, very nice! When you come let me know - snowcatting and skiing - nothing sounds better! :clap:

The racks are cool - saw one another time and plan to put one on mine, looks like it will hold small skis, big ass skis and even snowboards if I have to...:whistling: