• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bob's Gone! Let's start the party!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Rumor has it that Bob is out of town for a few days!

Let's have a party, get some naked girls and tear this place apart.

I heard there's a Snowcat in Indiana that really needs to be put through its paces. Let's get a trailer and take it to the snow for a little joy ride!

:1062: :17875: :beer:

AndyM

Charter Member
Junkman said:
Stop whining about the gas prices and just dig deeper into your pockets! :D

Stop whining about the whiners...
Whiners whining about whiners is the number 7 thing on my list of things that makes me whine. :D :D :D

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
AndyM said:
Stop whining about the whiners...
Whiners whining about whiners is the number 7 thing on my list that makes me whine. :D :D :D

Alright, enough with the buzz kill talk about whiners! This is my party and I'm invoking the no whining rule!

All whiners get out now. You're walking!

:batterUp:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
PBinWA said:
Alright, enough with the buzz kill talk about whiners! This is my party and I'm invoking the no whining rule!

All whiners get out now. You're walking!

:batterUp:

Awww damn.....and I had a big chunk of cheese and some crackers to go with the whine. :yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Now that all the whiners are gone. I'll pay the gas (it's a one way trip isn't it?). I'm more concerned about the bar tab!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I'm not leaving until noon today . . . but Dave can find my house pretty easily and the Snow Trac is in the garage with a key in the ignition and a full tank of premium gas. (BTW there is a really good alarm system on that garage!) But my trailer is not at home so you'll have to bring one if you want to go where there is some snow. I'm still upset that Dave bought a snow blower, it hasn't snowed since the day he and I had breakfast after my dealer loaded it into his truck!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
(BTW there is a really good alarm system on that garage!)

Nothing a 12 ga sabot slug can't take care of...besides, we'll have that SnowTrac as a getaway vehicle....it's pretty fast, right?

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Well I'm not leaving until noon today . . . but Dave can find my house pretty easily and the Snow Trac is in the garage with a key in the ignition and a full tank of premium gas. (BTW there is a really good alarm system on that garage!) But my trailer is not at home so you'll have to bring one if you want to go where there is some snow. I'm still upset that Dave bought a snow blower, it hasn't snowed since the day he and I had breakfast after my dealer loaded it into his truck!

Doh! We'll resume this thread later!.

Alarm system as a deterrent. . . that's really "cute" Bob! :D

Where are the dogs? That little yapper needs some fresh air!

AndyM

Charter Member
B_Skurka said:
Well I'm not leaving until noon today . . . but Dave can find my house pretty easily and the Snow Trac is in the garage with a key in the ignition and a full tank of premium gas...

PREMIUM??? Do you realize how much that stuff costs? :yum:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
Yes, but that's no problem because Bob is absolutely loaded! :thumb:

Not loaded yet, but I'll start drinking on the flight down there. :1062:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Bob, please leave us a gas credit card & a case of vintage wine in the sno-trac. We'll put the 498 sheep in your house till you return to keep them safe for you. (Don't worry about us.....What could possibly go wrong ??) :pat:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Tom, I appreciate the help. There is a case or two of wine in the garage, I'm sure you'll find it when you are putting the sheep in the house to keep them safe.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
B_Skurka said:
Thanks Tom, I appreciate the help. There is a case or two of wine in the garage, I'm sure you'll find it when you are putting the sheep in the house to keep them safe.
Bob, that's great ! Could you set your garage thermostat to 55* so the wine (whine?) is proper drinking temp. when we get there ?

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
Bob, that's great ! Could you set your garage thermostat to 55* so the wine (whine?) is proper drinking temp. when we get there ?

Hell...just open the doors. That's how warm it was yesterday.

That also solves the alarm problem.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dargo said:
I got dibs on the counter tops! :D
Dargo,
I thought you were a shoe-in for the gun cabinet. Probably all duplicates fro you anyways.

Tom, I wouldn't worry about the wine. I'm sure the caps will screw off fine no matter what temperature they are.:whistle:

JimR

Charter Member
Now Bob said to keep an eye on you guys so it didn't get out of hand here.

I can't party right now. I have the front end of my Ford F250 all apart. Dang u-joints seized up on me. While I had it apart I noticed that the dealership (FORD) that did the front brakes, over-tightened the wheel bearings and burned them up. One brake caliper was leaking. Inner front axle shaft spindle seals and bearings were gone. Backing plate dust shields were rotting out. Plus I figured since I'm this deep into it I may as well replace the ball joints. I'm off to putting the rest of it together as my dust shields arrived this morning. You guys behave now.

DAP

Cool ... since this is rapidly becoming a loot hoot, I think Cowboydoc over at TBN would simply LOVE Skurka's Ventrac!

:yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's 11:42. T-minus 18 minutes.

Can someone swing by Bob's office and pick us up a bunch of junk food?
Might as well bring the trains as well so we can have it run circles in the shop for delivering candy and "beverages".

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
JimR said:
Now Bob said to keep an eye on you guys so it didn't get out of hand here.

I can't party right now. I have the front end of my Ford F250 all apart. Dang u-joints seized up on me. While I had it apart I noticed that the dealership (FORD) that did the front brakes, over-tightened the wheel bearings and burned them up. One brake caliper was leaking. Inner front axle shaft spindle seals and bearings were gone. Backing plate dust shields were rotting out. Plus I figured since I'm this deep into it I may as well replace the ball joints. I'm off to putting the rest of it together as my dust shields arrived this morning. You guys behave now.

We can use my truck, and I'll even drag the flatbed down too!!!:a1:

One thing though, you guys keep your hands off Ursla, that tart has a lesson coming to her!!!!:eek:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Just for a conversation piece, I think I'll take that greenish looking desk he has at his office. :whistle:

AndyM

Charter Member
Dargo said:
Just for a conversation piece, I think I'll take that greenish looking desk he has at his office. :whistle:

I've got dibs on the grand piano in his living room... I'm clearing a spot for it now, and then I'm hitching the trailer. I can be there in five hours! :D

AndyM

Charter Member
AndyM said:
I've got dibs on the grand piano in his living room... I'm clearing a spot for it now, and then I'm hitching the trailer. I can be there in five hours! :D

Wait, strike that... I can't afford the fuel to drive out there!!!
I'm going to whine about it for a while. :eek: