• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PASSE PAR TOUT

KENBOOKER

I have been around ATVs, UTVs. etc for alot of years. But I never saw a Passe Par Tout. Recently a friend of my wife's, husband passed away and she has asked me to help her sell some equipment. She has one of these in her barn and is looking at selling it. I have no idea what it is worth. I need to get it out and get more specs off it and see what kind of condition the tracks and stuff are in. I know it has been in there for at least 6 years and not used. It has what looked to me to be a twin cylinder CCW engine. But like I said I need to get more info. I'll get it posted as soon as I can if anyone is interested.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
These machines have been on this board before...As to what the value might be, I can not tell you. I do know however know the cushman made machines are very collectable. Some years ago a guy in my home town sold his extensive collection (no trackster) and our town was full of people that day, quite a turn out. That said it is worth getting it out and pictures taken of it. I think there is someinterest in these machines for sure.

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just found one online for sale, asking $2,500 for it. Looked to be in decent shape, but used for sure. Not a good video for quality. Might give one a place to start. Google cushman trackster....

Regards, Kirk

meanjean

I had an uncle in Granby, Quebec who had one of these machines and gave me a ride when I was about 5 or 6 years old. Scared the day lights out of me!!! Anyway, I have seen these for sale on eBay before, so if you do a search in completed listings on the site, you may be able to see what people have paid for them in the past, or maybe they could see them at all. The one that I saw was pretty beat up, and mostly sold for parts. Cool machines though!

undy

John,

I own an Easy Rider, which is the exact same machine. (PPT sold the last inventory to Consolidated Ind. when they switched to a new model.) I'm not aware of any manual existing, but I found an engine manual online for the 340 Sachs engine in mine.

I am however in contact with Bob Cantin, who used to own PPT back in the day. He can probably tell you whatever you need to know. Here's his email: ROBERT CANTIN bobcantin@rogers.com

Otherwise, ask away. I've had mine pretty well torn down and might be able to help.

EDIT: I'm trying to sell mine, and spoke with a guy who's pretty familiar with tracked atvs. I'm asking $2500-ish, and he thought it was a fair price to shoot for.

Paul

john lemoine

Thanks paul i am in louisiana sorta far to get yours can you possibly get me some pictures I am tryig to get something track and have extra parts. Is yours together and running appreciate the help

undy

John,

I can get pics, but not directly. I don't have a camera, so I have to get a neighbor to shoot the photos, put them on his computer, and email them to me.

Are there specific areas you need pics of? Engine bay, track, etc.?

I sent you a pm with my regular email address and phone number, in case that's easier.

Let me know what you need, and I'll try and help.

Cheers,
Paul

undy

Hi John,
I also got the camera problems cured, so let me know if/what other pics you'd like.
Paul

john lemoine

can u send pictures and price I have one but would need to do a bunch of work to get it going some put a honda atv motor doesnt work too good thanks john