• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LOL! PHOTOS Show EMPTY or Nearly EMPTY #NFL Stadiums In Week #6 of National Anthem Pr

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good. I'm not watching so this is the first I heard. I'm watching and recording more college football. Works for me. Screw the NFL and the overpaid criminals.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't watched an NFL game since the pregame show a few weeks ago when Dallas played on Monday night.

Turned it off after the National Anthem was disgraced.

I don't know, or even care which team won the game. they BOTH lost.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Makes to much money. Players got to full of themselves, they want to play little tin gods, by thinking that just because the make money they are better and that the fans are worshiping them by watching the games.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Good. I, as well, am not watching any football this year. The players and owners and league management have brought all this on themselves. They deserve what happens.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Good. I, as well, am not watching any football this year. The players and owners and league management have brought all this on themselves. They deserve what happens.

I spent the afternoon on the mower and tractor. Nice day to be outside. Gentle breeze, not a cloud in the sky, and 70 degrees.

rugerman

Not watching and I contacted several advertisers and let them know that as long as they supported the nfl I would not be using their products any more.