• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Things to think about...

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
1) Water is heavier than gasoline. If you have a jar of gas - and add water, the water sinks to the bottom.
However, if you spill gasoline on the garage floor - the water floats on top of the gas.

2) Ice floats in water. What happens when ice is put in gasoline?

3) Who ever invented Carrige bolts never ever had to disassemble them. They should be illegal. (if the threads are rusty the head spins in the square)

4) If you take a container of water, and fill it completely full and put a lid on it - it will expand and break the container. What happens when the container is so strong that it can't expand? Will it freeze?

5) We all except that there are:
365 days in a year.
52 weeks in a year.
7 days in a week.

No one can claim that is not so.
HOWEVER!!!

If you are good at math, or even not - like me..
a simple: 52(weeks) X 7(days to a week) on any calculator gives 364!~

6) Ossama Binladan (sp) was announced killed by the US.
Yet... there are many who say NO! He's still alive!
Does anyone actually believe if the US said this - and he was still alive - he would not LOVE the opportunity to release one of them underground videos calling the US a liar? I would think so!

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
(7)IF you leave a old clothes dryer in your front yard with a FREE sign on it, it will sit there for weeks , if you put a price on it,it will be gone by the next morning.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
(7)IF you leave a old clothes dryer in your front yard with a FREE sign on it, it will sit there for weeks , if you put a price on it,it will be gone by the next morning.

8) If you have something that is commonly sold at $100.00 for it's condition in the market - and want to move it fast, and put a price of $80.00 dollars on it to make a quick sale, The buyer will still say: "Will you take $50.00?":yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
2) Ice floats in water. What happens when ice is put in gasoline?

6) Does anyone actually believe if the US said this - and he was still alive - he would not LOVE the opportunity to release one of them underground videos calling the US a liar? I would think so!

One of my majors is science.. yet.. I don't know the answer to this questShone! :unsure::yum:.. shall I try it sometime? :whistling:

He's dead, so he can't.
:punk: