• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Not afraid to climb?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Screw that !! I couldn,t watch more then a couple of seconds after he came out of the tower :w00t2:. More power to the ones that can , But I wouldn,t do it for all the money in the world , No way No how . :wow:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Screw that !! I couldn,t watch more then a couple of seconds after he came out of the tower :w00t2:. More power to the ones that can , But I wouldn,t do it for all the money in the world , No way No how . :wow:
I had to quit when he climbed up around and started up the pole. I am good to about 20 ft. anymore. After that I will hire someone to do whatever needs done.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
That was too intense! I watched it all, and wondered how much money it would take to get me to the top. Once he was out of the "cage",
I think that would be the end of my climb.
What do them guys get paid? Sheesh! Must be big bucks.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I watched the whole thing
I'm not afraid of heights that I know of but I'v only been up 500 or so ft repelling and climbing but that isn't hanging on to a couple carrage bolts and a 1 1/2' pipe
I'd have to think twice about that! well maybe 3 or 4 times.