• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

its time for a post your desktop thread!

K

kermit2

Lets get out of the forest and into the woods,...please.

This is my 12yr old puppy walking back to the Ausable River.(he' camera shy)!on a stop we take while canoeing.
I love this shot.
He has attitude. (rhymes with food)

It gives me the feeling of summer, as this is our favorite spot to have lunch on the river.
It's on a bend going left to right, it's state land, plenty of picnic space, good swimming,and the little stream we are in cascades up far enough that I still have unexplored territory.

Attachments

• 100_0375w.jpg
    100_0375w.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 174

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My desktop is my Panama deck

..... In 2 weeks i'll be sitting on this deck each evening after work with a Rum & Coke watching the world go by .Life is good .:biggrin:

Edit : Actually i'll be in that hammock on the far end of the deck !

Attachments

• 2009 Panama 152.jpg
    2009 Panama 152.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 172

Ironman

2ylw5rs.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I changed mine from my Grandbrat Kasey and the kitty to Cooksie's (from netcookingtalk) beeeeeeeautiful eggs benedict.
It's a joy to wake up every morning and see this on my desktop.
That woman cooks and photographs her creations like no other.:smile:
She's a nice lady too.

DT.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If I had to look at food like that I would be eating all the time! In fact I am hungry now! Got to go check the fridge.:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If I had to look at food like that I would be eating all the time! In fact I am hungry now! Got to go check the fridge.:yum:
It's looking at food pics that keeps me from eating all the time.
Fruit in the morning and one main meal keeps me happy.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just nuked a part of a cheese steak sub leftover from supper! You did it to me Lollie!:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Just nuked a part of a cheese steak sub leftover from supper! You did it to me Lollie!:whistling:
:yum:sorry..
I had enough salmon casserole and green beans at work to feed an Army.
It was good too. People bitch about nursing home food, but ours is always good.:wink:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I shared it with the one dog so no great harm to the diet.:whistling: