• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Three Things I Like Best About My Job Are...

BoneheadNW

1. Very short commute (5 minutes)
  2. Rewarding (not monitarily though)
  3. Interesting (always something new happening)
What about you guys? I am always interested in other careers (as this is my second), so I like to look at the good things about the job vs the not-so-good things. Does anyone else do these things?
Bone

urednecku

Site Supporter
Benefits
Retirement ....only 44 weeks away.....that's calander weeks, NOT working weeks, THANK GOD
SOME of my co-workers .(90% of them I'd try to avoid in a store)

Paycheck? HA-HA... no raise this year + 25 miles each way, 15 mpg = costing more each day just to go to work = far less left to pay bills with. Forget "fun things"
Intresting? Just to see how the "white shirts" are gonna screw with us again today?

Trakternut

I'm on...ummmm.........my 5th career, now. They've all been rewarding to a point, but have nearly always had irregular hours which seemed to take a chunk out of my "play" time.
I work for the city's sewer dept. now. Regular hours, unless called out for emergencies. I've known my two coworkers for a long time and like them. Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
But, the hours are a big think in my mind. :clap: