• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FREE MANUALS: Tucker, Kristi, Snow Trac, Thiokol, LMC, Bombi, Raidtrac

Douggybuggy

Hi there Jabwocky, I just bought a Sprite 5 passenger and 2100 and I'm wondering if you would share that manual. Im tearing the transmission out of mine to get a rebuild. Doug

You are the greatest! most of the aftermarket snow cat company's want buko bucks, like safety one $100.00 for a manual or Mary Guthrie in Weiser Idaho $50.00 for one + shipping, cant say enough good, and I am sure you have help allot of people by providing these specs for free and besides we are all in this together! bringing back the past and making it new again! good old American history and know how, we all ready did it once we should not have to pay for it again! thanks a bunch for providing the info! Awesome! good job.:wow:
I have several different threads posted here that say we give away free manuals for several different brands/models of snowcats. Each thread was dedicated to that specific model, and I would copy the manual requested onto a CD-Rom and mail it.

I am NOT going to do that anymore!!!

I will still give away FREE MANUALS for all the machines. . .
All the manuals we have are now available here for free download >>> http://www.goldcordmine.com/manuals/

So for anyone who needs a manual, you can get ALL the manuals.

The manuals are on line and available for free download:

• 1 manual: KRISTI SNOWCAT KT2/KT3 with member supplied suppliments & drawings
  • Several manuals SNOW TRAC, TRAC MASTER, SNOW MASTER. Included are both PARTS and OPERATORS manuals from 5 or 6 different years.
  • 1 manual: Aktiv Trac (same manufacturer as SNOW TRAC but different machine)
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 222 KITTEN
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 300-900 series pontoon models
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 400 series models
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 1300/1400/1500 series manual (model year 1975)
  • 1 manual: CUSHMAN Trackster
  • 1 manual: Thiokol 1404
Again, these manuals are free to any member who wants one, in exchange for a manual we at the Forums simply ask that you contribute to the Forums by posting your projects, photos, questions or whatever else you have. It should also be noted that we can only supply these manuals because people have shared them with us. If you have a manual (for any old brand) that you can lend us, we will digitize it and return it, or if you can send us a digital copy, then we will gladly add your manual to our list of manuals that we provide. You will notice we do not yet have any manuals for popular machines like the Thiokol IMP, Super IMP or Spryte. Nor we we have manuals for Bombardier Bombi or other models.

If you can help, please send me an email or a Private Message.

Last edited:
ahh bummer no thiokol 1202 spyrte, hmm have to send you what I have when I get time, oc 4-10 12-15 rear end specs, maintenance book, operators manual, and band adjustment procedures etc.. also a trackster manual 1975-76 and my tucker 1742 mid engine v6 cummins book!

Last edited:
Welcome and thanks for rescuing another good machine from the scrap yard! too many people trash them for no good reason, we all need parts! but this looks like you scored! people that dont know much about them take a look and see an old degraded pile of rust and rubber, but what they dont relize is they are not pretty but funtional even on there worst days they still perform as intended, allot of elbow grease, money paint and time will bring it back to life! and besides its a good way to get away from the you know who? better 1/2 lol where is it located now? and did you have to pay anything for it? let me know and definitly post pics of your restore etc.. good job and good luck, be safe.
:biggrin: Hi, I'm a 1st time snow cat rescuer, it was on it's way to the scrap yard and when I finally brought it home and unloaded it off the scrapped trailer just by crancking the hoist up and releasing the hold down on the tilt bed it rolled or tracked down; not ever, an operator, I was a little scard of cranlking it up and driving it for the first time while it was riding up high on the trailer, but after refilling all fluids and new battery, oh ya and hot tanking the fuel cell it did start up strong and perd like a cugar and after sitting for 10 or 12 years. Lots to do to make up for idleness in terms of rust and paint; I'll try to live up to the forum, including learning to navagate around the tools of the site here. My appreciation for all I've seen in my short time on board...
BR200 w/300 Ford I-6 & 4 on the cowling manual, power steering, 328 hrs. scrap happend to be high at the time but eventhough a steel in my mind...:whistling:

What ya give for it? and thank you for posting, I have just obtained some info from spyrte improvement on the 1200's etc.. and will have to get it on the site but just started here yesterday and have been on here every since, did get a couple hrs sleep lol, so much good info here! thank you all for your post and pictures!:wow:
Hi there Jabwocky, I just bought a Sprite 5 passenger and 2100 and I'm wondering if you would share that manual. Im tearing the transmission out of mine to get a rebuild. Doug

greenmtnbrewer

Im looking for a set of manuals (or whatever I can get my hands on) for a 1969 Bombardier SW48. I appreciate any advice or direction that you could provide.

rcc

I have a J5 parts manual to 1970, I think the 1969 SW48 is the same as for spare parts. The diff being machine width J5 is 64" wide and the SW48 is 48".
You can PM me your email and I will send you a pdf copy.

jleith

Hello first time poster. I picked up a J5 in the summer and I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of the Shop Manual available.

rcc

Ok, I decided to download and save the BR-100+ operator manual to my computer drive, when reopened on my computer all pages show... strange things these computers do sometimes...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey everyone wondering if I can get a pdf copy of a j5 manual. Thanks

You may be able to get one of those from our member PIXIE. She is one of our J5 experts :smile:

Send her a private message, she if she has a digital copy.

mitija

Hello, I am searching for "kassbohrer pistenbully 170" manual. Does anyone know where can I find it?
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Raz

Snowman48

Hello all,

This is my first post and I am very excited to have just purchased a 2003 SW48 at a local auction for my wife !!! I am looking for an operators manual and a parts/service manual for this unit...any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !!

5thEffect

hey all , I have a barbardier sv-71 .. I took the tracks off to give it a look over,, a couple of the flexitors and crankarms where in bad shape,, also the U bolt on the diff, was broke. now I starting to put it back together and I'm not sure on the wheel aliment.. are the wheels all even with the drive gear higher then the tires ? Thanking you in advance.....

undy

I'm gonna guess that the flexitor arms are intended to mount at various angles, at least that's how it was on my SV252. I'd await someone with better specifics, but I'd hold off on mounting them up for just now.

randyb2001

I am looking for a manual for a 1977 Raidtrac Model 613 and can not seem to find it in the link.
Any chance someone has one?
Thanks, Randy

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello all,

This is my first post and I am very excited to have just purchased a 2003 SW48 at a local auction for my wife !!! I am looking for an operators manual and a parts/service manual for this unit...any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !!

" For my wife" right!! You dun broke the code. Good work.

Arika

Hi!
I bought Bombi BR200 and need manuals, user quide and datasheet. Could any one provide It to me. The Machine has Volkswagen 6-cylinder diesel. I kotivideot in one thread that they made only dozen pieces, I hope that is not a problem to find manuals.
Cheers
Arika

Icehutman

I'm looking for a manual for a skidozer 252g. I believe I have to overhaul the sreering clutchs as steering is very slow and almost non responsive. Can anyone help?