• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Tucker bus FS on CL in SLC

Need2Ski

A good people hauler for sale on Salt Lake City Craigslist. A fresh coat of Krylon and some window tint could make it worth at least 40k.

Attachments

• 310B4EC7-32AA-4E8D-BCA7-3F58B1DD3772.jpg
    310B4EC7-32AA-4E8D-BCA7-3F58B1DD3772.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 388

luvthemvws

I'm reminded of all the comments of people who said the KT-7 looks the same from each end. Can't tell if it's coming or going.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I oddly like this rig.

Is the consensus the seating is two buckets operator and co pilot

first bench faces the rear.

second and third seats face forward?

doors for ea/

would tucker have built that cab?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I oddly like this rig.

doors for ea/

no tucker did not build it, after market cab

The Sweet Wbj1

I oddly like this rig.

doors for ea/

You should send your 1642 to Utah and upgrade to the bus!!!! I know, I'm kind of a genius!!

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I can see....

SKI the BEAN

SKI

LIMA

logos on your new ski lima, ski limo tucker

I like the slogan, it might stick!
We have another 25’ of vertical not serviced by the rope tow, the limo could run groups to the summit for back country, backyard cat skiing:thumbup:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I like the slogan, it might stick!
We have another 25’ of vertical not serviced by the rope tow, the limo could run groups to the summit for back country, backyard cat skiing:thumbup:

really think it is a great machine for the BEAN

ski the bean

great potential and lots of upside for your ski bean

Bus cat on the back of a Bus Hauler would def be pretty cool!! Next build..Wife does not approve but maybe she wouldnt notice it parked in the driveway. Someone should buy it!!

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Bus cat on the back of a Bus Hauler would def be pretty cool!! Next build..Wife does not approve but maybe she wouldnt notice it parked in the driveway. Someone should buy it!!

Hey, welcome back to the forum! Haven't seen you around lately and wanted to congratulate you on the machine you brought to Colorado. It looks like it ran great, and you did a beautiful job. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Hey, welcome back to the forum! Haven't seen you around lately and wanted to congratulate you on the machine you brought to Colorado. It looks like it ran great, and you did a beautiful job. TWO THUMBS UP!!!
Thanks Blackfoot...The turbo diesel is def the way to go when elevation comes in play. Ive been trying to take a break from snocats..... But think it made the addiction worse.. Ha