• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB: leaf springs - big wheel st4

tortoise7

In need of either 2 complete leaf spring packs, Or, the 2 longest springs from 2 packs.

Application: 1970 big wheel 3 track st4.

Thank YOU for any leads on this item.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
In need of either 2 complete leaf spring packs, Or, the 2 longest springs from 2 packs.

Application: 1970 big wheel 3 track st4.

Thank YOU for any leads on this item.

I believe the leaf springs for either style of ST will work, as they are the same.

Makes them easier to find as well. Sorry, I don't have any however. I am sure there are some around stashed away. Good luck..

Regards, Kirk

tortoise7

probably so, however, it appears that the nearest one to me is just over 120 miles away.
if nothing pans out via the forum, i will look into shipping them off and hope for the best.

tortoise7

redsqwrl,

off-grid on the east slopes of the North Central Washington Cascades.

a tad closer to Seattle than Spokane, which are the 2 nearest places to get springs made up.

there is some doubt as to whether they can match the spring thickness and rebound.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
reach out to snow shadow He is a bit west of you.... Not sure if his spare spings are with him out there or here at the compound in WI.

here is a large stash in coure de laine (sp) as well