• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

62 kitten for sale on Craigslist

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
Not mine just noticed it on Craigslist. The owner needs to take a zero or two out of the price. The tracks are being eaten by the earth. https://rockies.craigslist.org/snw/d/foresthill-1962-tucker-sno-kitten/6827973333.html
IMG_20190225_130448.jpg

IMG_20190225_130507.jpg

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Better check with Putin on those Russian kittens.

More rare mud tracks on this one. Wonder what it looked like 20 years ago.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey look, the conversion chart from Mnoutdoors can be used right away!

Attachments

• E302FDCC-DE23-4BD4-BAE2-942E84CFE910.jpeg
    E302FDCC-DE23-4BD4-BAE2-942E84CFE910.jpeg
    715.7 KB · Views: 1,140

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
FYI, not one kitten was ever sold to Russia, fake news

odd thing, the pontoons do not say mud cat, given there are mud tracks with it? might be the grouser tracks were changed out years later for mud tracks.

it is worth what someone is willing pay..., requires a full and complete restoration, $$$$$,

needs a complete set of 3/4 inch rollers to start with

please use the above chart to evaluate the kitten

and I would say a prayer to the tucker gods that all the mud tracks are there!

Last edited:

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Condition "fair". Hate to see what they call "poor" or "bad". No doubt it can be restored.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to have one but for $15k even if you paid someone or yourself to do it $15.00 an hour and parts you would be in it 40k to 50k I don't know what they are worth restored but I don't think 50k. Sounds like the wife said get rid of that damn thing you have had it for 20 years so he priced it so he would have it in another 20 years. I've been there.

RRose

SUPER Site Supporter
odd thing, the pontoons do not say mud cat, given there are mud tracks with it? might be the grouser tracks were changed out years later for mud tracks

On the dashtag, it says Model 222M - does the M signify Mud?

Attachments

• 70E10516-4DDC-430E-9871-E615135D2228.jpeg
    70E10516-4DDC-430E-9871-E615135D2228.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,029

GYPSY

So no physical difference to accommodate the "full" mud track vs the "open" snow track?
Thanks,
Gypsy

GYPSY

Just want to clarify mixed. You have to run either a pair of mud or a pair of snow tracks but not one of each. Wouldn't do that but what difference would it make if the pontoons are the same for either style track? How would the machine know?
Thanks,
Gypsy

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
it appears that Tucker Sno-Cat inc. has purchased this machine, it very much looks like it will be the first $50,000.00 kitten

Last edited: