• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Engineless Tucker in CO.

PJL

Attachments

• 89827790140001A.jpg
    89827790140001A.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 833

PJL

It's not there yet. It's on another website which is not public. Give it a few days. No one wanted a Tucker with no engine or transmission so it goes to GSAAuctions which is open to the public. There are a few more photos that I can't copy. Interior looks nice. Had a manual transmission. Tracks are on the rear deck.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Should go cheap.

maybe not, great starting point for a resto mod tucker, and yes letting the bidding wars start. yee haw...

can we say, "stormin tucker"

maybe a six door machine, a real people hauler, super tricked out

Last edited:

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
Is it a 1544? What's the story with the tracks? Could be a good candidate for a corvette engine upgrade.

PJL

This would work I think. How about a Duramax/Allison conversion? All kidding aside, I don't need anything. Just hoping one of the Colo Crew can save it from the smelter.

Attachments

• sweet-beer.jpeg
    sweet-beer.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 714

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
This would work I think. How about a Duramax/Allison conversion? All kidding aside, I don't need anything. Just hoping one of the Colo Crew can save it from the smelter.

what, are you saying only someone from Colorado can save it???

nothing better in a sheriff's life than donut beer

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
I am a big fan of the (rubber belted) tucker modifications that come out of Utah. Thundercat in particular.

PJL

Being a low emissions vehicle it should be eligible for tax breaks wouldn't it?

Toss a Tesla motor in it and go green.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I agree someone in the colorado crew should get it. :boxing:

Interesting thread, and machine... I'm thinkin' the Utah contingent might be bidding...

I don't know how many Tuckers the Pontoon Princess has, but I think I could add one more (probably more like a dozen more) and be nowhere in the same ballpark.

PJL

Give it a few days to show up on the public auction site. I realize I jumped the gun by putting it out. Who knew a 0 emissions Tucker would be so popular. When it comes up I'll post the correct link. Sorry guys.