• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Parents Heartbroken Over Video Of Deceased Daughter

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Take my word for it nothing harder than loosing a child, even an adult child be it accidental or homicide. I also understand how first responders can be so callous in these situations as it is a natural response to eventually cover the horrors they see daily over time. As for taking video, I have to agree that was absolutely out of line then worse posting them where others could get them for their giggles. The one that did it, to me is time to find another profession.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
That is just wrong. Only a wacko would film this kind of tragedy.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Take my word for it nothing harder than loosing a child, even an adult child be it accidental or homicide. I also understand how first responders can be so callous in these situations as it is a natural response to eventually cover the horrors they see daily over time. As for taking video, I have to agree that was absolutely out of line then worse posting them where others could get them for their giggles. The one that did it, to me is time to find another profession.

I went out and looked for the actual video. You tube has it but has been pulled for viewing as it was against their guidelines. I honestly have to ask the guy taking the video "was the video worth more than trying to find out if the girl was ok or not?"