• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1949 Tucker Update needed

vintagebike

We’re looking forward to a refresh on Sophie. The greenish/blueish color used on the pontoons, front wheel rims and the whole interior is getting to be a sore spot. I’m looking for suggestions...she is not close to original or stock so no need to be tame. :boxing:
EE838CE3-C7E9-4338-A23D-A99DD4D6E3B3.jpg

2017 McCallin’ All Cats event poster
EF2EAE4F-9FD5-4359-813E-1B4C6EABA114.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I, being a princess and all, would paint Sophie, PINK...

regards

pink pontoon princess

and, yes, I know, that was not the answer you were looking for, sorry, I would love to have a pink tucker sno cat, or, at least pink pontoons... are you listening glacier Sean?

vintagebike

here we go...

Well, if you make me a set of pontoons in Pink GelCoat we could us them for special occasions- like McCallin’ All Cats 2020... now officially scheduled for Monday February 17- Thursday February 20 with an optional Snow Camp for Friday overnight to Saturday.:clap::clap::clap:

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
I, being a princess and all, would paint Sophie, PINK...

regards

pink pontoon princess

and, yes, I know, that was not the answer you were looking for, sorry, I would love to have a pink tucker sno cat, or, at least pink pontoons... are you listening glacier Sean?

I hadn't considered pink pontoons. Maybe call it the pink panther?Vintagebike I would like to see a plumb crazy purple Tucker if your taking suggestions.

vintagebike

We have a RestoMod 1958 Trackmaster 4VL scheduled to do in Moby Grape Purple. Have to keep the Bell System Logo too. 6A038A39-F83E-470B-B568-99A51E3E79A9.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the pink panther returns to Mccall'n 2020

understand there will be a hospitality room with hosted bar every night along with live guitar/banjo/fiddle music at the best western, tucker on...

and taco tucker wagon for lunch, other eats also, free

that would be great vintage bike... really thinking outside the pontoon

Last edited:

RRose

SUPER Site Supporter
Re: here we go...

McCallin’ All Cats 2020... now officially scheduled for Monday February 17- Thursday February 20 with an optional Snow Camp for Friday overnight to Saturday.:clap::clap::clap:

First thing I’ve entered in my calendar for 2020 - already looking forward to it!

vintagebike

All great ideas...plus wrapping the Taco Tucker like a bottle of Corona Cerveza. Just need enough Snow Catters commited to being there to make it happen... 11 months, 2 days and counting.:bolt::bolt::bolt: