• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wife Beatin' Minister

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Must be one of those churches some blacks say that I cant or wont understand. :smileywac

Georgia Bishop Thomas W. Weeks, who gave his televangelist wife Juanita Bynum an almighty beating in an Atlanta parking lot last August, will perform Easter Sunday services tomorrow. WWJ think?!
0322_preacher_bynum.jpg

Since choking, pushing and kicking his soon-to-be ex, Weeks has apologized to Bynum and his congregation for his fist-filled rage. According the ajc.com, Weeks will be back at the pulpit preaching on Sunday.

Weeks was sentenced to three years probation, 200 hours of community service and anger management classes.

It's almost guaranteed no one will be caught talking during Weeks' Easter sermon.

http://www.tmz.com/page/5/

American Woman

Site Supporter
What a jerk. I have know a couple of "religous" guys that turned their backs on a woman being hit, kicked by her husband, and then I have known some good 'ol country boys that would have jumped in and beat the $hit outta him!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
What a jerk. I have know a couple of "religous" guys that turned their backs on a woman being hit, kicked by her husband, and then I have known some good 'ol country boys that would have jumped in and beat the $hit outta him!

And you can bet yet sweet ass which camp I am in....

I thought a guy was gonna hit his girl in a bar one night... I stood 5 feet away, fist clenched until he walked away from her.... I was betting that there would be more coming behind me that night too... You just don't do that....

American Woman

Site Supporter
And you can bet yet sweet ass which camp I am in....

I thought a guy was gonna hit his girl in a bar one night... I stood 5 feet away, fist clenched until he walked away from her.... I was betting that there would be more coming behind me that night too... You just don't do that....
The girl in my story above was me a few years ago. I sure wish it had been you there and not the Jahova Witness guy. I HATE bullies!
They are chicken $hits wearing a mask.