• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Imp fuel pressure

Bobmog

My 1404 Imp has a fuel problem so I am going to temporarily hook up an electric fuel pump I have, so I can move the cat into the shop and get it where I can pull and clean the fuel tank and replace the stock fuel pump. I was going to use an adjustable fuel regulator to control fuel flow from the electric pump, does anyone have any advice on how much fuel pressure to run? Thanks, any help would be great.
Bob

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure what the solex is designed for but 4-7 lbs is what my brain is congering up?

Mike

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i run a cheepo electric fuel pump on my snow trac with a pict 30/31 carb with no issues and no regulator if your float is set right and nedel is sealing you should be good to go.