• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fireworks and thunder!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know which is making the dogs crazier! The littlest ones are the worst. As fast as they settle down you see another flash and they start before the sound has even got here.:hammer: At least we are getting a little rain.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
At least enjoy the fact that you got something. Not a drop has fallen here. Thank God they haven't gone Nazi on the water supply, or my peppers would be gone.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know how much we ended up getting. At least the porch is still wet this morning and there is a fog all around us. Any moisture we can get is good.:clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
At this point, yesh, anything wet is great. Me? Personally, after looking at the weekend forecast, I hope it fuckin' snows :yum::yum::yum:

Kane

It's 9AM Thursday and my stoopid dog is still hyperventilating. Thunder and fireworks. Scary stuff to an ignorant dog. Surprised it doesn't scare Democrats, too.