• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello from the oldest new guy

Gwill

I'm a retired guy with many interests. Tractors is one of them. I have 24 real tractors, mostly restored, and a couple old original garden tractors.

I usually respond to political posts that rattle my chain... I have developed strong beliefs over the last 71 years about what's best for our country and its' citizens.

I'll submit a profile later.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome aboard. I don't usually welcome people, but anyone with 24 tractors deserves to be stuck here with the rest of us disfunctional people.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome...............any relation to the TV correspondent? Looking forward to seeing the profile..........:D

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome.

Let's see, I'm only 58 and If I count the T1870 I have 2 1/2 tractors. Plenty of time to catch up! :D

Jim

Gwill

€hieƒ™ said:
From one newbee to another, Welcome George! Glad to see you made over to take a look.

And thank you for the "heads up". I tried to give you blame for the recommendation but the registry site wouldn't accept your name.