• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

So this is where you guys are...

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There was a post on the "other" forum, "family and friends" area, inquiring about what happened to OkeeDon recently that I just happened across. Then I suddenly noticed it went away. Prompted me to do a "google" for "OkeeDon and Forum" and was led here.
I'm not in charge of anything but myself and my own actions for the past few years, but it seems to me that a lot of childish crap has gone on. I still frequent over there but I'm going to try to be checking out you guys over here too. I joined a couple of hours ago, but I've been reading and laughing too much to post. Seems to be a great site. Glad I found you guys.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Glenn!!!

Glad you found us (or at least Don).

We do like to have fun here.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
We had Don in a cage out back for a while, but he got too mean. He's turned loose now. Harrumph!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Glenn, Its a site that I enjoy, I hope you do too. We get along good here, well except for johnday and Mith, they tend to compete for the "new sheep" in the neighborhood.
Anyway, welcome and have fun here.

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I may not have time to post often, but I'll enjoy from what I've read. My general pattern is to post if I have a question or every now and then an answer. Check you out through the day.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Glenn! :beer: I'm glad you found us!

Thank goodness for google!

I hope you enjoy FF and post often!! :)

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Glenn9643 said:
I may not have time to post often, but I'll enjoy from what I've read. My general pattern is to post if I have a question or every now and then an answer. Check you out through the day.
Welcome Glenn, we're all friends here !

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome Glenn,

Glad to have you here.!! Visit all you want. But make sure there is a bathroom close cause sometimes you just get a laughin here.

murph

OkeeDon

Doc said:
Thank goodness for google!
Hey. c'mon, Doc, a little credit where it's due; thank goodness for OkeeDon, too! How else would Glenn have found us?

Welcome, Glenn. I promise to be kind.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very Good point Don! :pat:

Thanks for being a part of FF. :)

OkeeDon

Wow. I guess my humor is so dry and deapdan that Doc and Junk can't tell when I'm not serious! I should have used a smiley, but I've never found a deadpan smiley I like.
stairsmiley.gif

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
OkeeDon said:
Wow. I guess my humor is so dry and deapdan that Doc and Junk can't tell when I'm not serious! I should have used a smiley, but I've never found a deadpan smiley I like.
stairsmiley.gif

If you think that your humor is so dry that I don't understand it, then I guess that my humor is so dry that even 5 gallons of water wouldn't reconstitute it enough for you to digest..... I too am looking for the appropriate smiley, but I don't think that one exists for either of us..... :D :D By the way, if you ever find me being serious, then we are both in trouble. As for Doc, he still hasn't gotten used to my dry sense of humor and when I use the :mad: icon, he thinks that I am really angry. To the contrary, when I am angry, I don't usually post anything. Even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if it knew when to keep its mouth shut. :tiphat: