• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Newest Member?

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone else take notice of the newest member! Probably just checking up on everyone, but I'd find it hillarious if he posts a few interesting contributions!:yum:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Geeky1 said:
Anyone else take notice of the newest member! Probably just checking up on everyone, but I'd find it hillarious if he posts a few interesting contributions!:yum:

It's actually a pretty popular name throughout the world. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions right away. :eek:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes the laws of probability shouldn't be reckon'd with....but within hours [I think less] of deleting a thread that indirectly pointed this direction,,,,,,,,,

Think I'll buy a lottery ticket!:D

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
OK, we know from another thread that it wasn't 'the' Ibraham.

Is the joke over and I missed it, or are we still supposed to be playing the guessing game, or did he decide to remain anonymous, or decide he didn't like the name and had it changed?:confused:

Most likely something else yet, that my ignorant mind completely missed.:eek: