• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

oslo in nc

oslo in nc

Had to come over to this site to see what all the fuss was about. Geez, I mean a bunch of camels and you guys are going bonkers. So, I looked. Can I apply for the job of zoo keeper? :D

I have a Jubilee and a new Troy Bilt, both need fixin. I would have had it done by now but I had some serious computer research to do, so I'm running a little behind.

I'm half way retired, meaning I don't get paid for my labor anymore.

Thanks for letting me in, oslo

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the dark side in the zoo cave!

Have fun and enjoy............. :)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Oslo,

Welcome to the forum!!
Camels can be quite exotic if it's a good one the picture is taken just right.

Brian

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Oslo. Thanks for the zoo keeper offer. We're planning a redesign of the zoo area so we might just take you up on it. You'd probably have to start out working with the elephant camels. :D

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Don't feel bad oslo. I'm still looking for the camel toes myself. I see all those women but they never show pictures of their feet, so i have no idea what their toes look like. :pat:

Dur