• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

dirtybernie checkin in.

dirtybernie

hi all. most of you know me but for those who dont i'm a happily married dad of 4 children and my main hobbys are repairing and restoring mowers\tractors and hanging out on internet forums. :D i hope you all have happy holiday's and thanks for having me.

bernie. :beer:

oh yea forgot to add. whoever came up with the kool avatar's hats off to ya!:tiphat:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Bernie,
Glad you made it to our site. Hope you enjoy the shenanigans and such. We do our best to make it a fun place.

Archdean

Hey DB,

They thought the board went to hell when I joined, Just wait till they get a load of you!! My friend!!:D :D :D

Great to see you and thanks for the atta-boy on the Farmall!!

Dean

dirtybernie

Archdean said:
Hey DB,

They thought the board went to hell when I joined, Just wait till they get a load of you!! My friend!!:D :D :D

Great to see you and thanks for the atta-boy on the Farmall!!

Dean

hey dean! :wave: glad to see you and the farmall are both doing well. hope everything else is great also.

i hate to admit it but ive never heard the words "camel toe" used the way they are used here so thank you all for corrupting me a little more!:D